Monstrous Part 1

"I'm totally fine " I assure Anna over the phone as I put an ice pack to the back of my head where a huge bump has now formed. "You were out cold" she says.

"I know but I am better now, no concussions and it's all good" I say as I use my hand to make the water from glass cup move into the air, little floating water droplets.

My dad still doesn't know what I am and I don't plan on telling anytime soon. There has to be a way to get rid of this or something. "Fine but call me if you need anything" she says.

"I will" I say and hang up as the droplets fall back into the cup. I sigh grabbing the cup of water and taking a sip. I walk over to the medicine cabinet and grab a bottle of Advil. I take two pills to help the pain.

"There may be a way to make this stop" a voice says making me jump and I turn to see Peter Hale standing in my kitchen.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I say taking another sip of my water. "Little Sofia Stilinski, a Merisha" he says smirking. "What do you mean there may be a way to make this stop?' I ask desperately.

"There was said to be a cure, a way to turn a Merisha human" he says gliding his fingers along the counter top. "I don't think you would be able to handle it though" he says.

"Come on Pete, I'm a big girl. I can take it" I say and he looks up at me smiling. " Let's just say that you won't have to worry about being a Merisha for much longer" he says making me confused.

"What do you mean?"I ask as my heart starts pounding. "I mean that I already have a plan and you my dear Sofia may just be the most valuable pawn" he says and walks out the kitchen leaving me confused and a little frightened.

He hasn't been acting like himself lately. I go to chase after him but he is long gone. If there was a way to make this stop, Deaton would have told me by now.

I quickly grab my jacket and lock the front door. I start running down the sidewalk to the police station. I don't know why but I have this feeling like I need to be there.

-

-

I walk into the station and see Lydia and my dad talking. "I thought I told you to go home" he says sitting down next to her as I walk closer.

"And I told you I wasn't going anywhere" she says to him as he leans his head against the office window. "Did they get anything out of her?' Lydia asks.

"Out of who?' I ask sitting next to her on the right. "What are you doing here?' My dad asks and I shrug. "Just hanging" I say shrugging and he sighs. "We're talking about Meredith" Lydia says turning back to my dad.

"Should've gone with the Medium" he says crossing his arms a deputy sexy walks out of the office. "We went through everything in Brunski's office and so far everything amounts to pretty much nothing" Parrish says as we all stand up.

I'm still confused as to what's going on though." Did you not go home yet?' he asks staring at Lydia.

"Not until Meredith starts talking" she says and I sassily snap my fingers making Parrish smile. "Lydia, I promise she'll talk and when she does, I'll let you know. trust me on this, everybody talks eventually"my dad assures her.

"Then let me try" she says. " No, we've already discussed this" he says. "Dad she isn't going to give up, us females are very persistent"I whisper into his ear and take a step back giving him a thumbs up.

"I've gotten through to her before just let me try" she says and he tilts his head thinking. I walk over to Parrish and he quickly informs me of whats going on.

"I like you, we should have more deputies like you. Can I keep you?" I ask and he laughs."I like you Stilinksi kids" he says making me put my hands under my chin like a princess and batting my eyelashes.

"Lets go " my dad says to Parrish as him and Lydia start to walk into the office where Meredith is. I start to follow but my dad puts his arm down blocking me from entering the office.

"You have nothing to do with this so stay out of here, you're not needed for everything" he says shutting the door and I cross my arms.

"How rude" I say as I sit at a random desk and use this app that I got where you can combine peoples faces to make a baby. I first tried Stiles and Lydia, their baby would be so adorable. I then try Derek and Stiles.

I bust out laughing as the picture pops up making me fall backwards and the chair falls to the floor taking me with it. I groan and turn to see my phone on the floor with the picture still showing and I laugh. Their baby's eyebrows are mad bushy and it looks angry like Cujo.

No niece or nephew of mine will have eyebrows that are not on fleek. I lift the chair up and stand as some people are staring at me like i'm crazy and I just wave do the Alien hand where you like widen the middle of your fingers to the point where there is two on one side and three on the other.

"Sofia"my dad says walking out of the office looking mad.I walk over to him. "I'm sorry daddy, but I don't think the chair is broken" I say and he ignores my comment. "Can you explain why Meredith wants to talk to you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- I am sorry for not updating but I have to use my moms computer which she never really lets me use. I am sick so I didn't go to school. I decided to update for you lovelies. There will be some Lifia feels coming soon.

I kind of have the ending for season four mapped out. I think I have a ending that no one will see coming. I just hope you guys don't hate me.

I am also going to be making a Stiles story called a dangerous game. It's suppose to be during season 3a but I have to watch the episodes on the Mtv app which sucks. If you guys know an app or website I can use , please tell me.

I also just got The Maze Runner book and can't wait to start reading. Feel free to ask questions, love you guys. A dangerous game is already out.