Needing Some Time

"Sofia!!!"my dad says as I walk into the halls. He runs and hugs me. "Whats wrong?"he asks.

"Daddy, I love you so much but I am going to stay at a friends house tonight. I can't be in the same house as Stiles. If you want to make sure I'm okay then pleases just call and I will answerbut right now I need some time. As for the reason, you can ask Stiles"I say hugging him.

I sneak into the classroom to get my phone.I notice the bag with Stiles' phone and I take it out unlocking it since I know his password. I go through his messages to Scott.

I read them all and most of it is about Malia. There is like nothing concerning the fact that I'm on the list. There are also messages regarding Liam and I.

I put his phone and back anad walk out of the building where a ton of people were. I walk all the way home at night.

I open the front door and run up the stairs. I grab a PINK duffle bag and pack two shirts and two shorts.

I put my hygiene products and two pairs of shoes into the bag. I pack underwear and bras along with oreos, poptarts and Arizonas. I grab some cash and head out the front door.

I walk to Liams house and see that his step-dads car is gone and his mom is visiting a friend. I walk up to the front door with tears in my eyes. I knock a few times and Liam opens the door. He looks at me and hugs me.

"Scott told me what happened"he says. "Did you know?"I ask. "Know what?"he asks. "That I'm on the list"I say. "Scott just told me"he says and I nod in his embrace.

"Why is it that the people I care about end up getting hurt or they end up hurting me?"I ask.

"Its part of life"he says as we stand there. "I trusted them and they let me down"I say.

"That's part of life, people make mistakes and then they fix them"he says pulling us upstairs to his room. I setmy bag on the floor and lay down on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Maybe its me"I say. "What?"he asks. "I'm don't take anything serious. I act like an eight year old. I should stop cracking jokes and being sarcastic. Maybe I should just be serious with everything and anything. Maybe they didn't tell me because they thought that I was to immature to handle it "I explain and he sits next to me.

"Don't change a thing about you. Everyone loves your jokes and sarcasm, especially me. Your personality is something else and I love it"he says smiling.

"Thank God because I wasn't being serious"I say and he laughs.

"What are you?"Liam asks. "I don't know but I want to find out"I say. "Are you scared?"he asks. "Yes"I say.

"Well dont be because you've got me"he says as he walks down stairs. I turn his tv on to Netflix and start watching Dirty Dancing. He walks in the room with pizza. "Let's play a game"I say taking a slice. "What do you wanna play?"he asks.

"20 questions"I say.

"Okay, what's you favorite movie?"he ask

"Harry Potter, you?"I ask.

"Mission Impossible".

"Hobbies?"he ask.

"Dancing and I use to cheer. you?"

"Video games"he says and I roll my eyes.

"Whats your favorite color?"I ask.

"Hazel"he says.

"Why hazel?"I ask. People usually pick the regular colors like red, black, orange, etc.

"Because its the color of your eyes"he says and I blush.

"You flirt too much"I say and he laughs.

"I can't flirt with my own girlfiend ?"he asks but my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller I.D. to see that it says Backstabbing Ass Wipe. I may have changed Stiles name in my contacts.

"Who is Backstabbing Ass Wipe?"Liam asks raising his brows.

"Stiles"I say rejecting the call. "I'm gonna go for a swim you wnat to come?"he asks and I nod going into the bathroom to cahnge into my bikini.

I walk out and to the pool in his backyard. "Liam?"I ask not seeing him. "Are you out here?"I ask but I am pushed into the pull. I turn around to see Liam laughing.

"Jerk"I say getting out of the pool. "I'm sorry, do you want a hug?"He asks and I nod hugging him. I hod onto him as I jump into the pool bringing him with me.

"I should have seen that coming"he says and I nod swimming away from him. He goes under water and I see him swimming towards me but before I could move he grabs my ankles and pull s me under.

He looks at me and I look at him . He swims closer and kisses me under water. I pull back and swim to the surface.

"You kiss better underwater"I joke. "Oh really"he says scooping me into his arms and tickling me. I start laughing like crazy and squirm in his tight grip.

"Stop...it...Liam"I say in between Laughs. "Fine but you have to say Liam is the best boyfriend to have ever lived"he says and I nod. "Liam is the best boyfriend to have licked my toes"I say getting out of his grip and swimming to the other end.

"You are very brave, Stilinski"he says. "Yeah well you sure like to talk a big game"I say as he comes over to me andhe tucks a strnd of hair behind my ear.

"Sofia Stilinski, you will be the death of me"he says and kiss me. This kiss was electrifying and passionate.

We swim around for the rest of the time talking about our interests and funny stories. I eventually start to feel tired So liam lifts me up and I wrap arms around his neck resting my head on his shoulder and wrapping my legs around his waist.

He kisses my forehead and I smile. "Go to sleep, princess"he says and I do exactly that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Next chapter will be another Liam and Sofia filled one so stay tuned. Thank you guys so much for your votes, views and comments.

Because of you guys my story is like #15 in the Liam Dunbar category and there are a lot so thank you guys so much.

I never really thought that this story would be that good.

We will soon find out what Sofia is. I haven't really thought about what she is but I will today and it will probably be revealed next chapter.

Sofia is pretty pissed at Backstabbing Ass Wipe, I mean Stiles. Would you be mad at him if you were her?