Chapter 65| Nikkah

Yaaay!!! It is the time for the wedding *dreamy sigh* 

It's time to say Qubool hai, everyone... Oops, not everyone just Alishba and Aahil *hehehehe*

**********************************'Where were you, Sana?' Alishba asked as Sana hurried to her side

'Where were you, Sana?' Alishba asked as Sana hurried to her side. She sat beside her on the bed.

'Nothing -- sorry.' Sana replied, distracted. Alishba frowned watching her friend looking around.

'What?' – She held Sana's hand and she looked at her, - 'Is everything all right? Maulvi is about to come. What are searching for?' Alishba nudged her friend. Sana winced and looked away from the door.

'Yeah, Yeah.' She simply shook her head. Sana glanced at Saba who blinked slowly at her.

Where is Nadia? - Sana's mind was restless. She kept shifting uncomfortably and fidgeting with her dupatta. Alishba eyed her but whenever she was about to say something, someone kept interrupting her.

Sana sat up straight when she saw a few ladies walking in. One among them was Nadia. Accidentally, her gaze fell on Sana. Sana inhaled sharply upon seeing her puffy eyes. She had managed to apply layers of makeup over it but the sadness in her eyes gave her away. Sana felt heart sink.

Daanish broke-up with her – Sana thought, miserably. She felt responsible for her miserable state and she felt guilty. Lowering her head, she sat quietly beside her friend.

'Hey.' Sana panicked hearing Nadia's voice. She sounded cheery, but her voice was chocked. Sana clenched her dupatta tightly. The voice was very evident that Alishba asked the reason and Nadia answered that she has gotten cold. Saba observed her sister's timid behavior and she walked up to her.

Sana was startled when Saba held her elbow. She didn't protest as Saba dragged her to a corner.

'What is happening, Appi? Why are sitting like that?' She asked looking at her sister, concerned. Sana stared at the floor momentarily before looking up at her sister. She sighed.

'I am guilty.' She confessed. Saba looked perplexed.

'Why?'

Sana sighed once again and turned her head. She watched Nadia acting as though nothing was wrong. She then turned to look at her sister and confessed her guilt. Saba pressed her lips tightly and looked away momentarily before looking back at her sister. She held Sana's shoulder.