Part 1

(Jasmine's POV)

*Beep*Beep*Beep* I woke up once again to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and rolled over to turn it off after I couldn't take it anymore.

Then it hit me... today is the first day of school! I decided I better get up and get ready.

I hopped I'm the shower and was out after about 10 minutes. Then I picked out my outfit. I decided on a pink and white floral shirt with black skinny jeans and my pink vans. Then I straightened my hair and put on some mascara.

After I was satisfied with the way I looked I went down stairs to eat some cereal. I picked cinnamon toast crunch. Then I headed to school.

Since you're probably wondering I'm a Junior this year so I'm pretty sick of the whole high school idea.

On my drive to school I was pretty lost in thought... I thought about my classes and my friends... mostly my best friend. Her name is Helena and we pretty much do everything together!

After about 10 minutes I arrived at school. I walked to my locker and opened it when suddenly someone jumped on my embracing me in a huge bear hug. I turned around to see it was Helena! We said our hellos and then she stopped and looked at me with a devious smile. I noticed she was looking down the hall so I turned to see what was so exciting.

When I turned I saw...