Part 7

After a good nights sleep I finally woke up. I rolled over and tried to open my sleepy eyes. As usual I looked at my phone and it was about 10:30. I always wake up around this time on the weekend.. weird right? Anyways besides the time I noticed I had a new text. It was from Austin!

To:Jasmine

From:Austin<3

Goodmorning Beautiful!(: I'll pick you up around noon for lunch? Text me when you wake up<3

I smiled at his text then sent my reply..

To:Austin<3

From:Jasmine

Goodmorning Handsome<3 Can't wait to see you! xoxo

Almost immediately he replied to me saying

To:Jasmine

From:Austin<3

Me too babe! see you later:*

I sat there with a huge smile on my face. How did I get so lucky?

I decided I would go get a snack before I showered. I went to the kitchen and looked for something to eat.

I was home alone since my mom and brother were at work. This is my favorite time of the day.

After I finished my snack of some left over pasta from last night and a cup of apple juice, and headed up to my room. I went in my bathroom and brushed my teeth then turned on pandora. I got in the shower and as usual I sang along with every song.

When I finished it was around 11:00 so I decided I better start getting ready. I walked over to my closet to pick an outfit. After 5 minutes of searching I decided on a light purple shirt with dark high waste skinny jeans with my red vans. After I got dressed I went to blow drying my hair. I straightened my long dark brown almost black hair and curled the ends. Then I did my make up. I went with a natural look. I put on a little concealer to cover any "imperfections", then I put on a few coats of mascara along with my light red lip stick.

Just as I was finishing up my phone began to buzz. I looked at it and found a text from Austin.

To:Jasmine

From:Austin<3

Be there in 5! See you then<3

I took one last look in the mirror then made sure I had everything I needed before heading downstairs.

I left my mom a note saying where I was and that I'd be home later. Then I heard a knock on the door.

My stomach instantly started doing flips at the thought of seeing Austin. I really like him, I mean who wouldn't? He is perfect in every way. I took a deep breathe then went to the door. When I opened it I saw Austin standing there with a goofy grin on his face. I giggled at the sight. "Well hello gorgeous!" he greeted. I blushed and shyly looked at the ground. "Hi Austin" I said. "Shall we?" he said grabbing my hand. "We shall" I replied with a smile.

We walked to his red range rover and of course he opened the door for me. I smiled and climbed in. When Austin got in his side. "So where are we going to eat?" I asked him. "Olive Garden!" he answered. I could tell he was excited about this. "Don't get too excited" I joked. Austin just laughed. Not to long. after that we arrived at Olive Garden.