Part 6

After hugging Austin and saying goodbye I ran up to my room. I threw my stuff on the floor and jumped on my bed. I closed my eyes and replayed the previous hours in my mind. I can't believe I'm dating Austin! Then I remembered at the beach Alex and Helena..

I decided I needed to call Helena, not only to tell her about my date with Austin, but also to find out what was going on with her and Alex.

PHONE CALL

(H- Helena J- Jasmine)

H- hello?

J- hey Helena!

H- omg hey minny! how was your date with Austin!

(I could feel her grinning through the phone)

J- it was amazing!! I can't believe I'm his girlfriend now!

H- I can't either! congrats!

J- thanks! so speaking of budding romance, what's up with you and Alex?

H- well shortly after you left I got a text from him asking if I was busy...

J- AND!? (I was excited)

H- chill out! .. and I said no. So he asked if I wanted to go for a walk with him and I said yes because duh! he's perfect!

J- aww that's so cute! What happened on this walk then?

H- well we just talked and got to know each other and our arms kept brushing against each other so finally he grabbed my hand!!

J- omg omg so are you dating!?!?

H- not yet.. but we're going to the mall tomorrow so maybe something will happen..

J- well goodluck baby girl I'm gonna head to bed now!

H- kk goodnight minny! love you!

J- love you too!

And with that my night was done. I slowly drifted off to sleep with the biggest smile ever planted on my face.

A/N I know it's REALLY short but I'm going to update more tonight(: