Part 5

I put my hands around Austin's neck and said, " I would love that". Suddenly his face lit up and he wrapped his arms around me. I placed my head in the crook of his neck. I had never been happier than I was in that moment.

Sudden Austin let go and looked at his phone. I was surprised and slightly annoyed. "What was that all about?" I asked trying not to sound agitated. "We should get going, it's 10:00 already." he said. I nodded in agreement and stood up.

Austin packed up our stuff then walked over to me. I was looking out at the ocean so I didn't notice him coming behind me. Austin ran up and grabbed me by waist before spinning me around. When he set me down I turned so I was facing him. We looked into each others eyes for what seemed like an eternity. To me we were the only people in the world. Finally Austin began to lean in so I did the same. Just as our lips were about to meet we were interrupted by someone screaming our names.

Austin and I both turned to see Alex running full force at us! I quickly jumped out of the way, but Austin wasn't as lucky. I looked down to find Austin laying in the sand with Alex next to him laughing. Then it was my turn.. Helena came out of nowhere and tackled me to the ground! Why we're Alex and Helena here? "Where did you guys come from!?" Austin yelled. "We were just walking and we saw you!" Alex said excitedly. "Yeah and we had to come say hi!" Helena added. "Together?" I asked. Alex and Helena both turned so red - I didn't even know it was possible to blush that hard. Then Alex jumped in to change subject.

"What were you two up to?" Alex asked. "I was just talking to my beautiful girlfriend!" Austin added quickly. I of course started blushing and looked to the ground. "GIRLFRIEND!?" Helena yelled. I looked at her and smiled before saying "Yup! we're together now!". I looked at Austin and he had the biggest smirk on his face.

Then Austin said, " We better get going.. it's getting kinda late." We all nodded in agreement. We split from Alex and Helena and walked to Austin's red range rover. He walked me to my side of the car and opened my door before helping me in. Once he was in the car he turned to me. I was zoned out so I didn't notice until I felt his hand gently turning my face toward him. He stared into my eyes just like before. Then he bit his lip as he liked at my lips then back to my eyes. Finally he started leaning in again but this time we weren't interrupted. Our lips collided and it felt like fireworks! It was like our lips were meant to be together. After a few seconds we pulled apart. "You could use some practice" Austin joked. "I think I'll need some help practicing." I said. Austin laughed and continued pulling out of our parking spot. Soon we arrived at my house.