Part 12

Jasmine's POV

I woke up with a killer head ache. I kept my eyes shut for a moment then realized I wasn't alone. I don't really know what happened, but I do know that Austin is rambling at my bedside. Let's just say I heard most of his speech about how worried he is and that he wants to spend his life with me. When I thought he'd finished I was going to say something, but then he started singing...

He stopped when I squeezed his hand. He looked up abruptly to meet my gaze, and trust me, the look on his face was perfect. His perfect hazel eyes were sparkling in the sunlight and his smile warmed my heart.

Without me realizing it a few tears escaped my eyes. "I love you too Austin." was all I managed to choke out. His smile grew from ear to ear.

Then he practically jumped on me and kissed me. The kiss was gentle at first but quickly grew more and more passionate. We were interrupted when we heard a knock at the door.

"Sorry to interrupt this, but can I please see my best friend?" Helena said trying to hold back her smile. "Oh yeah, sorry!" Austin answered. He turned and winked at me before walking out causing me to giggle.

"MINNY!" Helena yelled as she was running over to me. "LENA BEAR!" I called back. We embraced each other warmly and then she sat down. "How are you feeling?" she asked concern filling her voice. "I'm doing good.. I could be better but you and Austin definitely helped!" I said smiling. "Glad to help!" she cheered. What a dork!

"Sooo how are things with Alex?" I asked, clearly knowing the answer. Helena's face turned dark pink almost immediately after I said Alex's name. Oh young love. "Well we're still as strong as ever! He's just so sweet and perfect... I can't even put into words how much I love him!" she said. I swear if I hadn't asked about them she would've burst. "Aww I'm so happy for you! I ship Alena 100%" I said gushing at how cute she was. "Alena?" she asked. "That's your ship name!! it's Alex and Helena combined!" I explained. "Well then I ship Ausmine 100% too." she said trying to hold back a laugh. "Really? Ausmine?" I said trying to remain serious, but failing.

After our laughing finally died down our boyfriends walked in. Helena of course got up and jumped in Alex's arms. They're just too cute! I wish Austin and I were like that...

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! It was just kinda to fill you in on how Jasmine was feeling. And to show a moment between Helena and Jasmine to show their relationship(:

Go vote and comment!!!!(: Thanks you for reading!!! love you guys!<3 xoxo