Part 2

When I turned I saw a tall boy with brown curly hair walking in our direction. His eyes were hazel and they sparkled more than the stars. I felt my heart speed up and I thought it was going to come out of my chest!

My thoughts were interrupted by Helena saying " that must be Austin. He's knew this year and I think he's in our grade."

When he walked past he smiled at me and looked me straight in the eyes! I thought I was going to pass out right there. I haven't even talked to him and I'm falling for him!

Finally I came back to reality and realized it was time to go to class. After the longest morning of my life it was finally time for lunch.

Helena and I met up at her locker and went to go get some lunch. We sat down at our usual table. As I sat there I kept thinking about Austin. His beautiful eyes, messy hair, and his perfect smile.... When suddenly I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw Austin. I just stared for a moment until I realized he was asking me something. " Do you mind if my friend and I sit with you?" I froze until I finally said "Sure!". Austin smiled and said " Awesome! I'm Austin and this is my friend Alex." I looked at Alex. He had brown hair and he was cute... but not NEARLY as cute as Austin. Finally I introduced myself, "I'm Jasmine and this is my friend Helena!" I said with a smile.

I looked at Helena and she was staring at Alex and Alex at her. Young love I thought to myself. We all sat and talked for a while. The whole time I was focused on Austin. Then I realized it was almost time for class again. When the conversation finished I chimed in and said " Well we better get going to class. It was nice talking to you!" As I was getting up I noticed Austin looked troubled about something.

I started walking away with Helena when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me around. It was Austin! He looked at me with his twinkling eyes and smiled. After a few seconds he finally said.....