Part 14

Jasmine's POV

I woke up the next morning with my face stained with dry tears. I slowly got out of bed and saw Helena asleep on the floor next to my bed. I shrugged and continued to the bathroom.

I quickly hopped in the shower hoping to get my mind off everything. I stood there letting the hot water pour over me as I remembered what happened last night.

After Austin shattered my heart he stormed out of the house... probably mad at me for locking myself in the bathroom. I can never do anything right anymore... Anyway back to the story... After about a half an hour, Helena FINALLY showed up.

(Flashback)
*knock*knock*
I woke up suddenly. I checked my phone and saw a text from Helena "I'm here now open the door!" I got up quickly and opened the door to see Helena staring back at me. "Woah... what happened?" she asked. "Austin... he... um.. we broke up" I finally managed to say before I burst into tears. I was suddenly engulfed in a warm hug.

(End Flashback)

Helena and I stayed up till 4:00 in the morning talking about what happened and how to fix it.

I got out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around myself. Then I walked out to my closest to find an outfit for the day. I decided on high waisted dark jeans and a light blue crop top.

I looked to where Helena was and saw that she was gone... she probably went to shower in the other bathroom. I walked downstairs and got a bowl of cereal.

A few minutes later Helena came downstairs. "Goodmorning gorgeous! How'd you sleep?" she asked. "Alright I guess..." I answered with no emotion.

Helena was wearing a red crop top with gray high waisted shorts and red vans to match. Her hair was in a messy bun and her make up was on point. Alex is lucky to have her... I wish Austin felt that way about me...

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Helena was saying something. "What?" I asked totally confused. She giggled. "I said, Let's go to the mall and have a girls day!" I nodded and went to put on my favorite black shoes.

We got in Helena's car, a cherry red mustang, and she immediately turned on some music. I admit her singing was cheering me up. Helena had a really good voice when she tried, but right now she was just messing around. She was dancing around too. She always knows how to make me smile.

We finally got to the mall and Helena was hungry so we went to the food court. We were sitting and having a totally normal conversation when suddenly her face went totally blank. "What's wrong?" I asked genuinely concerned. "It's Austin.... he's here.." After she said that I just froze. Why would Austin be here?

---------------------------------

Hey!! sorry I took soooo long to update but this school year was super busy for me! This was just kind of a filler chapter. But anyway WE ALMOST HAVE 1K READS!!!! I never thought I would get that many! Thank you for reading and voting😊

I'm sorry to say that I'm not gonna make this story too much longer.... it's just too hard for me to write now.. BUT I'm seriously considering writing a new story!!!! It would be just a normal love story with a few relations to celebrities. PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED!

Thanks again loves❤️ xoxo -Helena