Part 10

Austin's POV

I woke up about 10 minutes ago. My head hurt like crazy and my vision was really blurry, not to mention the fact that my abdomen was extremely sore. It felt like I was just hit by a bus. And it turns out that was almost the case...

The nurse walked in a little to happily but I tried to be nice. "How are you feeling?" she asked with a smile. "Sore.. What happened?" I asked, my voice was barely audible because my throat was so dry. "You and your girlfriend were in a car accident..." And that when it hit me.

Jasmine.

"Oh my gosh is she okay? Is she alive? How bad is she hurt?" I started rambling on with a million questions. "She's doing better.. she's still in a mild coma but she should wake up soon. Please just try to relax and I'll go get your family." The nurse seemed way to calm but I guess that's her job.

About 10 minutes later I heard the footsteps of about six people coming. I concluded it was probably the crew and my mom. I ran my fingers through my hair a few times trying to make it a little more presentable before they all came in.

The first person to come the ought the door was my mom. I'm kind of a mama's boy, but she tends to embarrass me A LOT. She ran over to me and hugged me. As soon as she saw me she was in tears and it was making me cry too. I felt like a little girl but I could care less right now. "I'm so glad you're okay!" she said into between sobs. "Me too mom." I answered.

After she stepped aside the crew came running over. The all piled on my bed with me, well except Helena. She just kind of stood next to me and smiled at the sight of us boys being weird. I could tell she was upset though, I mean who wouldn't notice.. her eyes were red and she was unusually quiet.

When the boys and I finished our little "bromance" as everyone else calls it, the doctor came in.

Robert and Zach we're sitting in the chairs by the window, while my mom stood on one side of my bed and Alex and Helena on the other.

"It's good to see you awake and socializing Austin." the doctor said as he came in. "I'm Dr. Thompson" he greeted while holding out his hand for me to shake. "Nice to meet you" I replied. "My head is killing me..." I said. "I'll get you some medication for that." he said cheerfully.

"So can you please explain to me what happened?" I asked with a slightly aggressive tone. "Well we don't know exactly how it all played out, but I'll tell you what we think happened.." he paused briefly before continuing.. "You stopped for a red light then proceeded through like any responsible driver would, but then another driver coming from your right went right through his red light resulting in a major collision. The other car collided with your girlfriends side of the car at 60 mph. Honestly both of you are lucky to be alive... especially Jasmine."

I looked over at Helena and she had the same look of shock, relief, and sadness on her face.

There was a period of silence, but it was broken when my mom said "Thank you Dr. Thompson. When will we be able to see her?" He paused as if he was thinking hard about his answer before finally saying " Probably tomorrow or the day after. It all depends on how she's doing.... Austin on the other hand can go home tomorrow if he's feeling up to it." he said with a smile. The crew of course was excited. I on the other hand knew that whether I was released or not i'd would be here sitting by Jasmine's side through it all.

No matter what happened to her, I was going to be right there.

A/N: HII everyone TYSM for reading!!!<3

Shoutout to my bae Jasmine! Everyone please give her a follow on

Instagram @jasstea

WattPad @jasminejuarezM