Part 13

Jasmine's POV

It's been two days since I got out of the hospital. I'm recovering rather fast considering what happened. My concusion is getting better and I'm in less pain. Well everything except my heart...

Ever since that day in the hospital with Helena and Alex things between Austin and me have been kinda weird. I think he still feels guilty about the accident. I've tried to talk to him about it but when I do he just gets upset and changes the subject. I just wish we could go back to being that happy romantic couple we were 2 weeks ago.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the man of my dreams walked in my room. Austin came and sat by me pulling me into a tight hug. I immediately started crying into his chest.

"Babe what's wrong?" Austin asked with concern filling his voice. "It's just... well nothing, I'm fine" I said trying to hide my feeling like usual. Austin gently turned my head by putting his thumb and index finger under my chin.

"Jasmine, I know I've been acting weird lately and it's not fair to you... so I think maybe we should.." he didn't get to finish because I ran out of the room sobbing.

I locked myself in the bathroom and cried. It felt like the world was in slow motion and all I wanted to do was die. The one person I loved gave up on me.

I looked down to see I brought my phone in with me. I checked the time and it was 11:00. Great. I had been crying for 6 hours straight. I think I had a good reason for it though. I just lost someone I loved with all my heart.

After a few minutes I decided to call Helena. Maybe if I talk to someone about what's been happening I'll feel better.

"Hello?" Helena said after what seemed like 100 rings. "Lena Bear... I really need to talk to you..." I said in a whisper. I heard Alex ask Helena who she was talking to. "Okay I'll be there in 10!" she said. "Okay I'll be here..." I replied and hung up.

As I was saying my last few words of the phone call I could hear Helena and Alex laughing together. I wish i could get my relationship back... but how?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: Sorry it took me years to update! I've been busy with school:/ Thank you for reading and I hope you like it!!!! I'll update again soon I hope(: xoxo