....PART 9....

(Part 1 Chapter based off of the cartoon film The Real Ghostbusters: Three men and an Egon although NOT animated Ghostbusters in this chapter, the real guys from the movie)

   The four men had closed another Mandala location.  Now remained one mandala left to close, they didn't know where exactly the next one was, but it all was a matter of time.  The four Ghostbusters were heading back to HQ when a call came in through the radio transceiver in the car.  And of course it was Janine.  She had told the guys that there was a ghost down on 67th street that was haunting an old clock shop.  The guys made a sharp turn and headed down towards the street.  

   A side job wasn't always a problem for the guys but, they should really keep focusing on saving the world from catastrophe when it came to the Ghost World.  Now, when they arrived at the site a manager told them about the ghost that was flying around trying to stop time by damaging the clocks.  Peter, Ray, Winston, and Egon find the blue slimy ghost flying around an old grandfather's clock.  They blasted there proton streams as the ghost snarled flying away from the beams.  Winston suggested that they should get it near a clock so that they have an easy target.  Ray agreed as he blasted his proton stream after the ghost.

  The blue ghost was near a coo-coo clock, but then dived down around Ray, over Peter, and between Winston's legs.  The three of them blasted there proton streams as they accidentally hit Egon AND the clock Ghost.  The guys try to power down there guns but the proton streams fed with eachother.  Ray couldn't stop his streams as the blue ghost growled as it flew out of the beams turning larger and older.  The Blue ghost flew out of the building.  

  The Proton Streams fed with eachother as Egon was still struggling yelling for them to stop shooting him.  Finally, the proton streams power down as Egon landed flat on his back with a groan.  Winston and the rest of the guys run over to see if he was okay.  "Spengler!  Spengler are you okay?!"  Ray asked fearfully.  His eyes opened as he sat up groaning once again,"Ugh...Why the hell did you guys keep blasting me?"  "We couldn't power down the proton packs and streams!  They were feeding on eachother!"  Ray explained.  Peter and Winston helped Egon off the ground.

   They didn't catch the ghost, but thank god none of the guys were dead.  They arrived back to HQ  as Janine had already left for the night.  The four of them took off their proton packs.  Although Spengler was acting very strange.  After he'd left to put on his lab coat, there was a big CLASH coming from his lab after about five minutes.  Ray peaked in seeing that Spengler had fallen as he rubbed his head,

  "Egon, are you feeling alright?"  Ray asked.  He stood up dusting himself off adjusting his glasses,"Sorry, I was just searching for the mandala Winston drew and I slipped on a bit of slime.  I'm fine."  Ray left the lab as he went back down to the kitchen to eat with Peter and Winston.  Although, there was a bright light that came from his lab as Winston looks up frightened,"Holy Sh*t dude what the hell is Egon doing?!"  The three men ran into his lab finding Spengler aged younger...

  "You guys wanna' to the Charleston Dance?!  It's from the 1920s and 40s!  I also made CD recorder!"  Egon's voice sounded less deep and a bit higher.  His face was alot younger looking, and his hair was shorter, it was as if he'd aged to a Teenager.  Peter rubbed his eyes for a second,"Am I dreaming? Or is Spengs a lot younger than I imagined?"  They were thunderstruck.  Something had to do with the ghost they blasted back at the old clock shop.  Ray thought deeply about this, another problem in the way, just what he wanted.  Winston had no freaking clue what to do so he was idea-less.  

   "Hey, we're scientists right?  What would Egon do in this situation?"  Peter said to Ray and Winston. 

 "Whatcha guys talking about?!"  "GAHHH!"  Winston screamed freaked out.  

Teen Egon snickers,"I don't usually scare people!  But that scream was freaking epic! Hahahahaha!"  

   Winston sighs covering his face shaking his head,"Ray...please tell me you have an idea before he turns to a pre-teen."

  Ray scratched his chin,"Well, if we can find that Time turner Ghost, bring Spengs, a giant clock striking the same time we blasted him and the Ghost, it might reverse the way aging goes likewise with Egon and the Clock ghost.  We just don't know where the ghost is that's the problem.  We already have another problem to deal with the Mandala."

  "This is just another big chicken leg on our plate, I wanted to go to bed tonight and now THIS?!"  Peter whined.  Winston pinched his ear as he winced more.  Ray looks over seeing young Teen Egon doing the Charleston Dance with an old type of music.  He looks back to Winston and Peter with a great sigh,"We've gotta find that ghost, we'll have to see what happens to Spengler in the morning.  Winston, I want you to research on the location for the last mandala, Peter, your going to keep an eye on Egon for the night.  I'll be making a machine to map out Spengler's body transformation.  Oh yeah, and since Janine isn't here, your also gonna be answering the phone too Winston."

    Winston yawns stretching his arms out,"Ain't this gonna be somethin'?"