0 6

chaesoo's apartment

there was knock on the door, immediately alerting the elder who was cooking breakfast for her roommate.

jisoo quickly made her way to the bathroom, where chaeyoung was taking a shower. she opened the door slightly and peeked her head in.

"chae, are you expecting anyone today?"

the girl answered back through the sound of the running shower, "yeah. it's the little girl i told you about yesterday. just open it."

jisoo closed the door and hopped towards the door in excitement. she couldn't wait to meet minji, as she always wanted to be an "older sister" to someone.

she unlocked the door and opened it, revealing minji, next to her a young man.

jisoo bowed slightly in respect, "hello, im jisoo."

"hello, im minji!" the little girl exclaimed, immediately running inside and jumping around crazily. jisoo smiled at the little girl then turned to the man.

"this is her luggage," he said sternly, shoving the luggage inside. "is chaeyoung here?"

jisoo nodded. "yes she is. come insi-"

"no, no. i'm fine. just tell her i'll stop by tomorrow," he said before turning away to leave.

before he could leave, jisoo blurted out a question. "are you her father?"

"yeah, why?"

jisoo bit her lip, silently debating whether or not she should continue what she planned to say.

"you know, as a father you have a lot of responsibilities. chaeyoung told me what you did and-"

she stopped short as the sound of the door slamming in front her interjected. she let out a long sigh.

"is everything okay, unnie?"

jisoo turned around to see minji standing next to her. jisoo smiled warmly at the child and brushed her hair.

"im okay," she simply replied. then she pulled the luggage towards the living room and laid it on the floor. "now let's see what you've got in here."

soon jisoo had sorted it out from shirts to pants. the luggage also included some of her toys, which kept her occupied while jisoo arranged her clothing.

minutes later chaeyoung entered the living room with a towel wrapped around her wet hair.

"minji-ah!" she exclaimed once seeing minji. they both embraced each other as if they were like sisters, though this was only the second time seeing each other.

once she pulled out from the hug, she looked towards the kitchen where jisoo was.

"where's jimin?"

"he left," jisoo replied, setting their breakfast on the table. "let's eat?"

chaeyoung nodded and turned her attention towards minji, who was playing on the carpet floor.