Becoming glitter love

Your POV

The troll looked at you and said, "so you're the one who made this crap? You should get a different hobby." Then he tore it in half. I just put my hands to my mouth when I hear Emily yell, "y/n doesn't need to get a different hobby! She's good at making fan fiction!" Then I watch them fight the book thingy. After a while of fighting the book They were on the ground all scratched up. "Finnish them off buffoon!" The troll said. I screamed, "NO!" And ran in front of them. "No, y/n move." I hear Emily say. "No! I might be scared but, I'm not letting a book clown hurt my friends. They support my writing, they were nice to me, they were my first friends at my new school, IM NOT LETTING THEM GET HURT!" I yell.

Then I start flouting in the air and I see a little dog. "What is happening?!" The dog started to talk. "Hi, I'm candy, a pixie from jubaland! and you are a part of the glitter force!" A pact of some sort appeared in front of me. "That's your glitter pact! Take the glitter pact, open it, and say 'glitter force makeover' and let it do the rest!" Candy told me. "Uhh ok, I'll do it!" I started to do what candy said. " glitter force makeover!" I started to transform. "A Light that shines straight through the heart, I'm glitter love!" I say as I floated back down. "Whoa! Am I a real life super hero?!" I yell in excitement. Kelsey chuckled and said, "sorta." Then I go to attack the book and I hear candy say, "use your sparkle Cupid!"

"My sparkle what now?"

"Sparkle Cupid." She repeated. "Ok! How?"

"Focus your spirit into the glitter pact and say 'glitter force sparkle Cupid' and blast the buffoon." Candy said. I nodded and focused my spirit. It started to glow. "Is it supposed to do that?" I say and Emily says, "yes! Keep going!" I keep focusing my spirit And it worked. Then, I yelled, "glitter force sparkle Cupid!" And a bow appeared in front of me and I shot it at the book. It disappeared and something fell. "What's this?" I say with a charm in my hand. "It's a glitter charm." Emily said while putting it in the charm chest. We un-transform into our normal selves. Lily walks up to me with the torn fan fiction in her hands. "I'm sorry about your fan fiction." She said. "It's alright, I have more and I can always make a new one." I said. After the troll left the sky was bright again. "Still wanna come over my house?" I ask and they say yes.

~the next day~

I wake up early in the morning and get some breakfast. I get ready for school and leave. I walk through the park to get to the school. But I hear a chuckle behind me. I stopped walking and turned around. I look and no one is there. But I see a card on the ground. I go over and pick it up. "This wasn't hear before was it?" I ask myself and put it in my pocket. Then, I turn around and go to school. When I get to school I see that Chloe is there. "Oh hey Chloe." She looks at me and says, "oh hello y/n." I walk over to her and tell what had just happened. "Something weird happened, I was on my way here going through the park and I hear a chuckle. I turn around to see a card on the ground." Then I show her the card. Chloe put her hand to her mouth and she started to say something, "it can't be-" but before she finished Kelsey came over. "Hey what's up?" Chloe looks at Kelsey and they both walk next to a tree.

Chloe POV

I see one of rascal's cards in y/n's hand. I didn't know what to say. "It can't be-" but before I finished talking Kelsey came over and said, "hey what's up?" Then I grab her hand and walk over to a tree. Kelsey seemed to be confused. "Something wrong chlo?" She asked. I told her, "y/n has one of rascal's cards." She was as shocked as I was. "She said that she was walking through the park on her way here and herd a chuckle, turned around, and saw a card. I think rascal was there." I told Kelsey. "We have to tell the others." Kelsey said. I agreed.

Your POV

"I wonder what they are talking about." I say to myself. They walk back over to me and say, " that card belong to one of Emperor Nogo's minions." Chloe told me. "Who is Emperor Nogo?" I asked. " oh yeah, we never told you that stuff did we?" Kelsey said. "Emperor Nogo is brute, brooha, ulric, And rascal's leader." Kelsey tells me. "Oh yeah the stuff you told me yesterday at my house." Chloe and Kelsey nodded. "That is one of rascal's cards you have." Chloe said.