He's cute?

Your POV

I dropped the card out of my hand and it gently floated down on the ground. "Really, why would he be at the park?" I ask startled. They shrugged. April came over to us with lily. They told them what happened.  They were shocked as I thought they would be. Later, at the school library. The others showed me a book of Emperor Nogo and his minions. Emily flipped to the page with rascal on it.

"That is rascal

"That is rascal." Said Emily. At first I thought he was creepy but the longer I looked at the picture I kinda thought he was cute. 'No, you can't have a crush on the bad guy!' I thought to myself. "He's.. creepy." I tell them. "I know, I thought that too." Lily said. Emily looks at me and asks, "you wanna go to the library of legends?" Then whispered, "it's kinda our secret hide out." I nodded and they showed me how to go there. "I like this part." Emily said. Then we went through a portal to another library. I was just excited, the library of legends looked so cool. I followed them into the little house in the library. "This place looks so nice!" I say. Then, candy jumped out of Emily's purse and onto the table in front of us. "I know right!" Candy said. We hung out for awhile.

                                                                    ~time skip~

I look at my watch and it says 6:57. "Sorry girls, I have to go home now but see ya tomorrow." I said while leaving. I come back in and ask, "how do I leave?" Emily giggles and walks me over to the bookcase. "You do the same thing as you come in but you need to think of where you want to go, do you have a bookcase in your room?" Emily asks me. I shake my head 'no'. "Well, you can just think of the nearest bookstore to your house then." Emily said. "Ok. Thanks." I said then left. The nearest bookstore was a block away. I started to walk to my house but I saw the sky turn dark and I saw people fall to their hands and knees.  "Oh no.." I said. I heard laughing behind me so I turned around. Rascal was there.

Emily's POV

After y/n left I went into the tree house. But then, I heard candy wine. "What's wrong candy?" I ask. "I feel negativity." Candy said. "Wait.. y/n's out there by herself! Come on girls!" I say with my glitter pact in my hand. When we leave the library of legends, we look for y/n. When we find y/n, we see rascal floating in the air across from her. "Glitter force makeover!" I say as I transform. "A fabulous shimmer, a glow in your heart. I'm glitter lucky!" I say.

Your POV

I see Emily and the others transform. "I guess I will too." I said. I take out my glitter pact and say, "glitter force makeover." As I transform. "A light that shines straight through the heart! I'm glitter love." I said. "You girls take too long to transform." Rascal says. The others stand by me. "Why are you here rascal?" Emily yelled. "Oh I came to visit and see the newbie, and when I was here I said 'why not collect some negative energy?' So I did." Rascal told Emily. I was blushing a little cuz I still found him cute. Then I see him look at me and he floated up to me. "I thought there were only five of you glitter girls." Rascal said. "Well, the Queen did say that there could possibly be a sixth." Candy said. "What? Why haven't you told us that?!" Emily said to candy. "Whatever. Six isn't much." Rascal said. I started to blush some more. Rascal looked at me and said, "you've been very quiet, glitter love." I didn't know what to say. "S-so what." I said. He chuckled. "Are you scared?" He asked me. Then I thought to myself 'wait did I stutter?' Then I looked at him and said, "no, I'm not." I was very nervous now.

I could tell he didn't believe me. "Can we just start fighting?" Kelsey asked. He did a backflip and took out a black clown nose. "Twilight buffoon!" He yelled. It was a car. I was told by the others that when they have the twilight buffoon they go inside and controlled it but he just let it fight by itself and stood to the side. They started to fight it so I did too.