Fighting

Your evil POV

I was getting angry. I could tell he was lying. "I'm wearing off on you? Yeah sure, is it only when you're around me? You only act this way around me!" I yell at him. He stood up. "Woah, you don't have to yell." He said nervously. "I can yell if I want to!" I yelled then left the room. I went into the living room and sat on the chair. But before I sat all the way down I hear pop yelp then jump out of the way. "Do you ever look where you sit?!" he yelled at me. "Right now, i dont care." I said crossing my arms. "And why's that?" Pop said walking onto the arm of the chair. I raised an eyebrow and replied, "why do you care?" Pop sat on the arm of the chair. "I dunno, you never act this way." He told me. "Yeah whatever. I don't care because rascal is being a weirdo around me and won't tell me why." I say.

Rascal's POV

After glitter love left, I sighed and sat back down on my bed. "Did I really get her that mad?" I ask myself. "What's wrong with you?" I hear ulric say. I look at him and say, "nothing. now, why don't you go someplace else." He chuckled. "I watched y/n rage out of here. You make her mad or something?" He says coming in the room. "She got mad at me for being nice." I muttered. "You? Nice? You're never nice to us!" He said laughing. "Exactly. She got mad at me for being nice to only her and none of you guys." I tell him aggravated. He finally stopped laughing and said, "well, why are you nice to her?" He asked. "Why should I tell you?" I say. "Don't be stubborn, just tell me." He told me. I just crossed my arms and said, " cuz, uh, she is new." I say lying. "Haha, sure. What's the real reason." He said. "Ok fine, i dont know. I actually don't know. I just am." I say.

"y/n- oh she isn't in here." Brooha says walking into the room. "What do you want?" I ask irritated. "I was just gonna tell y/n something. About the mirror." Brooha says. "What is it?" I say standing up. "She said something about feeling like something had Came out of her body, right?" I nod. "Well, She couldn't feel that if the magic is in her glitter pact. So, I looked into it and it turns out it should have took a key part of her out, that's why her glitter pact was grey. The part of her that made her a part of the glitter force is gone and she can't use the magic in the glitter pact." Brooha explained. "What happened for her To loose her love?" Ulric asked clearly confused. "she found that mirror that Brooha lost." I tell him. "Oh, so that's why she was all mad?" He asked again. "I guess." I said. Brooha looked at us confused. Then, I explained the fight me and glitter love had.

Your evil POV

I listed ways rascal has been weird, to pop. "Wow, I knew he was weird, but not that weird. He is acting like a stalker." Pop laughed. I rolled my eyes. "As if. Right now I just really hate him. I'm just gonna ignore him." I say. "Well, where are you gonna sleep?" He asks. "I dont know, I'll just sleep in the same room as ulric, he's less annoying then the others." I say. "If he lets you." Pop added. "He better let me, I'm not gonna sleep with any of the others!" I say loudly. Pop laughed a bit. "You said that so loud." He said laughing. I grab pop and yell, "it's not funny!" Then I put him down and walked away.

Ulric's POV

As Brooha and rascal are talking about stuff I didn't understand, we hear y/n yell something about sleeping in the other room. "Well, I'll see what that is about sense you're talking your important crap." I say then leave the room. I watched as y/n set the pixie on the floor and walk my way. She walked into me. "Watch it fur bag!" She yells at me. "You watch it!" I yell back. "So, what was it you were yelling about?" I asked. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna be sleeping in your room from now on." She tells me. "What? No you're not!" I say loudly. "Yes I am! I'm not gonna sleep with that douche bag anymore! And the others are more annoying than you are!" She yells at me. "I'm not gonna let you sleep with me!" We both hear pop laughing. "This is the funniest fight I've ever heard!" He laughed. "Shut up, you little chipmunk!" Y/n yells. I couldn't help but laugh at her come back. "Ok now, I'm gonna sleep in your room!" She yells at me. "No you're not!" I say back. She crossed her arms and said, "I'll make more fanfics about you, and only you." I thought about it for a second and said, "ugh, fine!" Then she walked away with a big smile on her face. I turn around to see rascal standing there.