Getting captured

Your POV

As we were fighting I saw that rascal was just watching us with that cute- er sinister smile on his face. 'Why are we not fighting him?' I thought. I looked at the other girls then I looked back at rascal. 'I guess I'll have to fight him.' I thought. I didn't realize that candy was watching me.

Candy's POV

I was watching the glitter force fighting the buffoon then I saw that glitter love was looking at rascal. 'What is she doing?' I thought. I watched her look at the others then at rascal. 'Wait...she's not going to fight him..is she?' I thought nervously. I watched her jump at rascal. "No glitter love don't!" I yelled. Emily looked at glitter love and the buffoon caught her off guard.

Emily's POV

I was just fighting the buffoon when I hear candy yell, "no glitter love don't!" I looked at glitter love jump at rascal. I was about to say something but the buffoon caught me off guard and hit me back. "Does love have a death wish?!" April yelled.

Your POV

As i jumped at rascal I hear candy yell something. I'm not sure what it was cuz as I jumped at rascal he dodged and I hit the wall behind him. "Oww.." I said while rubbing my head. Rascal laughed and said, "wow, you really are new huh?" I got mad and jumped at him this time I could hit him. But before I did, he grabbed me from the back of my outfit and laughed. "HEY! LET ME GO!" I snapped. "I don't think so." He said. He took out a pack of cards and wrapped them around me like a rope. 'He freaking captured me.' I thought. Then I blushed at the thought. 'Why do I like him! He is evil! He probably wants to kill me!' I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize what was happening. "Let her go rascal!" Emily yelled.

Emily's POV

"Let her go rascal!" I yelled. "Hmm, let's see, no I think I'll keep her for awhile." Rascal said back. "Why do you want her?!" I yell. "She did this herself, she is the one who jumped at me." Rascal said. "Oh, your just asking for it!" Sunny yelled and started to power up her sparkle fire. "Oh, if you blast me you blast her." Rascal said, but it's too late she already did it. "Glitter force sparkle fire!" She yelled. I hear love scream. But before it hit her I jumped in the way and it hit me.

Your POV

When I stoped zoning out I saw that a fireball was coming straight at me. I screamed. but before it hit me lucky jumped the way. "Lucky!" I screamed. She fell on the ground. I watched sunny run over to her saying, "sorry!" Over and over again. I started to cry but I didn't realize it. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" I yelled while struggling to get free. Eventually I got out. But it looked like rascal didn't even care. "Lucky are you ok?" I ask. She nodded. I looked at everyone. "Guys you can use your sparkle power!" I say even though I didn't want to see rascal go so soon. They look at each other and Emily
says, "we already used ours, you have to use your sparkle Cupid." I was shocked. I didn't want to do that to him. "I-I-I can't!" I yelled. Rascal seemed as confused as the girls were. "Why not?" Lily asked. I looked at rascal then back at the girls. I sorta blushed cuz he looked cute when he was confused. "U-uhm.. I..I just can't, ok?!" I yelled.

Chloe gave me a weird look then looked shocked. "You don't... 'like' him do you?" I was shocked. I was blushing more now. "W-WHAT?! NO!" I yelled then looked at rascal. He just looked shocked then he chuckled. "H-how about we just get this fight over with." I say. They nodded. "Princess mode?" Emily asked. The others agreed but me because I didn't know what it was. After they defeated the buffoon he looked straight at me and chuckled. "I'll be back." Then teleported away with a bunch of cards.

After we Un-transform they walk up to me and asked, "y/n, be truthful... do you have a crush on rascal?" I looked at them and I got scared they will get mad at me or worse... kick me off the team. I started to cry. "N-no! Now stop asking me!" And I ran home.