What happened!?!

(This is also based off JoyfullRain story credit to them. I hope it's ok ;-;)
Emily's POV

Just before candy told us what we do, rascal appeared. "Sorry to come back so soon, but I'd like to show you something." Rascal said growing a card to the size of a t.v. Showing pop and y/n on the floor giving off negative energy. My eyes widened to seeing that. Candy got mad with tears in her eyes. "what did you do to them!?" Candy yelled. The card disappeared and rascal chuckled. "I didn't do anything yet, you little pixie." Rascal replied. "You obviously did something! They shouldn't be giving off negative energy!" I yell. "You see, the cage absorbs negative energy, so it makes whoever's in it feel worthless or whatever will make them fall over. The other pixie fell under the spell quickly, thinking that his little sister was in danger," Rascal chuckled, "but the glitter girl took a little heartbreak." Rascal laughed. "Wait, you broke her heart?" I ask. "Yep!" He replies. "So she did like you!" I say. "Well I'd hurry if I were you." Said rascal and left.

I look at candy and say, "so how can we transform?!" She was looking nervously at me and said, "uh... *sniff* I forgot..." then we all yelled, "what?!" Candy rubbed the back of her head. ".. you know how I sometimes forget things when I'm excited..?" we all nodded. "Well, I can forget things when I'm scared too.." candy said. We all sighed. April put her hand to her chin. "We could just take it when we reach the shadow realm, we sneak in, find it, grab it, and transform." April said. "Yeah, but what will we do if we get caught? We need a plan." I said. We all thought for a moment. "I can distract them." Candy said. "What no!" We all yelled. "...im doing this for my brother, he is always there to help me when i need it most..now its my turn to help him when he needs it most!" Candy says with tears still in her eyes. I sighed and said, "ok...you can distract them if they find us.."

Rascal's POV

"So what will you do to them? Other then take negative energy." Ulric asks me. I chuckled and said, "you'll find out soon. But ill need you to do something." I tell ulric. "Yeah?" Ulric asks. "Gaurd the glitter pacts. When they come they will look for them." He nods and walked away and i watched as the negative energy was coming out of glitter love and the pixie.

Emily's POV

When we got there we looked through a window to see if anyone is there. Ulric was there sitting on a chair sleeping. "Look at that the glitter pacts are right there." I wispered. "What about ulric?" Kelsey asked in a wisper. "Just be quiet ok, girls?" I wispered as we walked in. We all grabbed our glitter pacts and didnt care about being quiet anymore. "Glitter force makeover." I said as we transformed. "A fabulous shimmer. A glow in your heart. Im glitter lucky!" I say as ulric woke up. He looked at us and said, "crap, rascal's gonna kill me."

"Where is he." April asked. He pointed the way rascal was. "Okay, thank you." I said as we walked over to him. "I thought i herd you, glitter brats. I knew i couldn't trust ulric." Rascal said. I look over and see pop and y/n. "Let them go! Or we'll let them go ourselves!" I yell.

Your POV

As i was thinking of what a horrible person i was i hear emily. "Emily...?" I murmer. "Pop!" I hear candy cry. "C-candy?" Pop asked. "Hahaha, if you think its gonna be that easy you're wrong." I hear rascal say then snap his fingers. Then i felt pain in my body. I was starting to scream in pain and so was pop.

Emily's POV

I think that they were breaking free. Then I hear rascal say, "hahaha, if you think it's gonna be that easy you're wrong." Then rascal snapped his fingers. We watched as y/n and pop were screaming in pain. "W-WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I scream while running to the cage. The negative energy was going inside of them. "What's happening?!" Candy yelled weeping. Everyone came to the cage watching what was happening. Then, they both pass out. "POP?! Y/N?! NO!!" candy yelled. We all turned and faced rascal. "LETS JUST FIGHT RASCAL!" I yell. He started to float up. "Oh, it's not me you'll be fighting." He laughed. "H-hey! G-g-guys! You need to s-see this!" Candy yelled. We turned around as we watched our friends colors grow a darker color than before. "W-what?" I said. Then we watched as they got up, acting like nothing has happened.