Fighting our friends..

( agian...heavily based off JoyfullRain credit to them, I hope it's ok ;-;)

Emily's POV

"Pop, y/n are you o-" but before I finished talking y/n broke the cage door open. her and pop walked out And smiled. Their smiles made me feel uneasy... "hey, I have your glitter pact." Rascal said with y/n's glitter pact in his hand. She walked over and he handed it to her. Now I knew something wasn't right. "Wha- what did you do rascal?!" I yelled. I looked down at candy and she looked scared. "Oh yeah, these two are who you are fighting." Rascal said smiling and teleports away. "Glitter force makeover." Y/n said and transformed. "A light that shines straight through the heart. I'm glitter love." She said. When she was glitter love she looked different. "W-we can't fight them!" Lily said. "That just makes it easier for us." Love said.

Your POV

I was conscious in my body.. I could see what I was doing..hear what I was saying..but I couldn't move myself or speak my own words. I didn't want to fight them but I had no choice. I couldn't believe that rascal did this to us. I started to attack them. All they did was defense, they didn't want to hurt me. I saw as pop shape shifted into an eagle and dived at them from the air. "Pop! It's me candy! Your little sister!" Candy yelled with tears in her eyes. He shape shifted back into himself and said, "I don't have a sister, let alone you." Pop said. I could see candy was about to cry. I wanted to help her But I couldn't do anything. I watched as Emily tried to comfort her. "Candy, it's ok, this isn't pop, he would never say such a thing to you." Emily said. Candy started sobbing. "But he did!" Candy cried. Emily turned facing me and pop. "Guys snap out of it!" Emily yelled.

Pops POV

After I said, "I don't have a sister, let alone you." I wanted to cry. I had no control over what I did or said. As I watched Candy cry I felt so bad. I felt like she wouldn't trust me anymore. "Haha, crybaby!" I said. Then me and glitter love started laughing at her. I didn't want to watch but I had to.

Emily's POV

'There has to be a way to snap them out of it.' I thought. "Guys, we won't fight you!" I yell. They start to attack us again. "Guys, we'll have to retreat!" I tell the girls and Candy. Kelsey looked at me and said, "what?!" I fell on the ground. "We can't win if we don't know how to help them!" I say. "She's right, we have to go!" Chloe said. After a minute we all leave. When we are home we un-transform. It was late. "Look guys." April says pointing at a lost person flyer. "It's of y/n..." April says. We nodded and went home.

Candy's POV

When we got back Emily went straight to bed. She probably spent a few minutes thinking to herself then falling asleep. I couldn't fall asleep...the thing pop said kept replaying in my head. I felt lonely and usually when I'm lonely I call pop. "I should call po- oh wait... how did I forget that?!" I cry. I just sit down with my ears droopy. I felt very lonely..

Emily's POV

I couldn't sleep and I guess candy couldn't either. I could hear Candy crying. "I should call po- oh wait... how did I forget that?!" I hear her cry. I couldn't just lay there and listen so, I got up. "Oh...E-Emily... you're up." She said. I nod. "I understand why you're up... it was hard on all of us." I tell her while picking her up and setting her on the bed. We stayed up for hours but eventually candy fell asleep. I smiled and  layed her down on my bed and covered her and me up and went to sleep.

Your evil POV

Rascal came up to us and said, "congrats I knew they wouldn't fight you." Rascal said. "Well, time for bed! Even we need our beauty sleep." Rascal said. "Ok where do we sleep?" I question. "Yeah, cuz I'm not sleeping on the floor." Pop said crossing his arms. "Hmm, we don't have any extra rooms. you can sleep in the same room as one of them." Rascal said. "Hmm...brute, too annoying. Brooha, too annoying. Ulric, too annoying. Yeah, no, I'm not sleeping in the same room as them." I say.