Befreinding the enimies

Your POV

I was never told why I was here but I knew it was probably bad. Rascal walked past me and over to the other three. "I have to do some business, so I need you three to watch glitter love." Rascal told them. "Who do you think we are babysitters?" Ulric snapped. Rascal gave him a look then said, "look if she escapes you three are to blame, and will be turned back to what you were before." I herd rascal say. Then they all agreed nervously. After rascal left, brute walked over to me and untied me. "Oh, thank you." I said and got up. "Brute?! What do you think you're doing?!" Ulric yells. "Well we cant watch her if she's in a different room." Brute replied. "We can bring the chair with us you dimwit!" Brooha Said. "Now she's probably going to run away! Wait why haven't you run away?" Ulric asked. "Well I herd what he said and he said something about turning you back to what you were before and I saw you didn't like that so I didn't want to get you in trouble." I say. They looked confused. "But why?" Brute asked.

I giggled and said, "well I'm glitter love aren't I, it's what I do." They look at each other and said, "seems right to me." At the same time. I looked at them and said, "well what do you guys do with your free time?" I ask. "We play cards." Brute said. "That's only sometimes airhead!" Brooha yelled. "I make potions in my room." Then I looked at ulric. "I just watch tv." Ulric murmured. Then I looked at brute and he said, "I usually- wait...what do I do?" He questioned himself. I giggled. "Well never mind me, what do you do in your spare time?" Brute asked me. "Oh, I either read from my romance novels or make my "disgusting" fan fictions." I say crossing my arms. "Oh yeah I said that didn't I?" Brute said. I nodded. "I bet you didn't even read it." I said. "I'll listen to it, but only if you read." Ulric said. I watched him walk into what I think was the living room. I was following him, then stoped in my tracks. I looked back at the other two and asked, "you coming?" They looked at each other then Brooha looked back at me. "I have nothing better to do so, yeah sure." She said walking into the living room. I looked at brute. ".....fine." Brute said and walked into the living room with me following. I sat down and opened the fan fiction in my hand. I started to read it. "There were two princesses named violet and Annie. They always wanted adventure."    

                                                                                ~time skip to end of story~

"They lived their life of adventure but sadly it had to come to an end when violet sacrificed herself for Annie. But Annie will always remember her. The end! So what did you think?" I Said happily. I looked and I saw brute crying. "It was d-dumb! ....*sniff* ok it was beautiful!" He cried. I looked at ulric and saw him holding back tears. "It was cool, not sad at all!" He told me. I look at Brooha and she said, "I like it but can you make one about me and how I can make the bad ending to the world and become the new emperor!"

"Are you kidding, she will make that for me cuz I'm actually worthy of it!" Ulric howled.

"No, she'll make it for me cuz I'm stronger and can fight better!" Brute yelled.

Then, they all looked at me and said at the same time, "Who will you make it for?!" I looked at them all and said, " uhh... hmm.. you'll see, now do you have any paper and pencil? Maybe even pen?" They hurry and grab the stuff for me and I get down to work.

                                                                                            ~with Emily and the others~

Emily's POV

We were all hanging out at the park thinking of were y/n could be. I look up and I see a shadow. Wait.. it was rascal's shadow. "RASCAL!" I yell drawing attention from the other girls. I get up and turn around to look at him. "Hello, glitter girls."