Stealing pop!

Emily's POV

"Where is y/n and what did you do to her?!" I yell at rascal. "Now why should I tell you that? It's just a place you would least expect." Rascal chuckled. "Then why are you here?!" Kelsey yelled. "Oh, just to say hi. And a little negativity wouldn't hurt." He said while taking out a book and a tube of paint, smashed paint all over his hand, and smeared it on the book. We watched everyone fall to their hands and knees. "It's Glitter time!" I yell as we take out our glitter pacts. "Glitter for-" I was cut off by rascal taking my glitter pact and I saw he did it to the others too. "Hey give those back!" April yells. "Hmm... no." He said then left in a flurry of cards.

Your POV

I was finally finished making the fan fiction for them. "Ok I'm done!" I say and I see them all come over. "So who did you make it for, me?" Brooha asked. "No, she made it for me right, glitter love?" Said ulric. "Don't be stupid she made it for me!" Brute said. "Actually I made it for all of you." I say. They look at each other and ask, "Well, can ya read it?" I nod. I sit down and open it. "There were three awesome monsters that always had to do the evil doing for people that they didn't even like. The people were rude and never nice, they always threaten them. They only wanted to feel loved."

                                                                                ~time skip to the end of the book~

" in the end they all defeated the two meanies and became emperor of their own worlds. They were finally happy. The end. So what'd you think?" I asked now that the story was over.  They all looked at me and said, "we loved it." I smiled. "Glad to hear you do. I made copies for you all to have one for yourselves." I handed them each one. "What's this?" I hear an all too familiar voice say. "Hi rascal.." I say and turn around. "I told you guys to watch her." Rascal said. "We did watch her, she's here isn't she?!" Brute snapped at rascal. "Well why is she untied?" Rascal said looking at them with a death glare. Brute was about to say he did it but before he did I said, "I did it myself, and they caught me and told me to make them their own fan fiction." Rascal raised an eyebrow. "Well I checked up on your friends and they have no idea where you are, but they are moving quite slow. I need them to go quicker..." rascal thought for a moment.

Emily's POV

I was thinking of what to do then I hear Chloe gasp. "You have an idea?" Lily asked. "Well, sorta. What if we called pop with the phone charm, he could possibly help." Said Chloe. "Yeah, pop proves to be really useful during this kind of stuff." I said as we head to my house. I hear candy getting excited. "Yay I get to see pop again!" Candy yelled excitedly. I put the phone charm in and he answered. "Anything wrong girls?" He asked. "Yes, you see, we have a new glitter force member and-" I was cut off by pop speaking. "There's a sixth? I thought there were only supposed to be 5?"

"Us too until she arrived, she is glitter love. And she has been captured by rascal and he stole our glitter pacts so we can't transform. We have no idea where she is." I tell pop. "Hmm.. I'll see what I can d-" but another pixie interrupts him. "Pop, you need to see this." Pop looks at the pixie then back at us. "I'll call you back as soon at I can, bye." Pop says. "Bye." We all say as the hologram turns off.

Pop's POV

After I turn off the phone I follow my  pixie friend outside to see rascal floating in the air. "R-rascal?!" I say but not too loud. "Don't worry I won't hurt any of you...yet..tell me where the pixie known as pop is." Rascal said. "Why does he want me?!" I say not to loudly. I go to sneak back into my hideout to call the glitter force but he saw me. When I realized he saw me I ran into it and called them. "Answer answer answer!!" I say panicking. They finally answer. "Hey po-" I interrupted Emily by saying, " u-uhm rascal is here and he is here for m-me! And he knows where I am I-I-I just need to let you know so-" then rascal grabbed me. "be careful glitter force!" I yelled Before the phone turned off.

Emily's POV

When the phone turned off I saw Candy start crying. "POP!! NO NOT POP! WHY POP!" candy cried. Watching her cry is enough to make me cry but I hold it in. "It's ok candy we'll figure this out." I say. Then we hear pop outside it sounded like struggling. "Let me go!" We hear him say. We rush outside to see rascal holding pop in his hand. "Pop!" Candy cries more. "Let him go you creep!" I yell. He chuckled and said, " I only did this to speed you up, now hurry up and try to find your friends or I'll grab another one." Then he disappeared in a flurry of cards once again. "Ok where is the last place you would go to find someone." I say. Then Chloe sparked an idea. "He told us to look at the last place we would look right?" I nodded. "Well after being told that, wouldn't  the shadow realm be the last place we look?" Chloe said. It all made sense after she said it. "Oh my gosh I can't believe we didn't think of it sooner.. but still, we don't have our glitter pacts. How will we transform?" Then Candy wiped away her tears. "I might have an idea."