Meeting pop

(The idea of this part and the next part is based off joyfullrain's story, I thought it was good so I used it I hope it's ok.)

Your POV

I was just playing cards with brute, Brooha, and ulric while waiting for rascal to come back. I put some cards down. "I won!" I say. "Even when playing cards, the glitter force beats us!" Ulric said in shock that I won. When rascal came back I herd someone yelling at him. "Let me go rascal! You won't get away with this!" I hear the voice yell. I walk over to rascal putting the little lion in a cage. "Who is tha-" then rascal grabbed me and threw me in the cage too. "Hey!" I yell. Then he walked away. I watched as the little lion ran up to the bars and screamed, "let us out!" He was adorable but I was still kinda scared of what rascal is doing. I watched him give up yelling and sat down. "Uh..hi, who are you?" He looked at me. "I'm pop, who are you?" I sat down next to him and said, "I'm y/n, I see you're a pixie just like candy. Am I right?" He looks at me shocked I know candy. "Yeah..You must be glitter love." He said.

I was shocked he knew me. "How do you know?" I ask. "The glitter force called me, talking about you." I smiled and turned to him. "How do you know the glitter force?" I ask. "Well, you see, candy is my little sister and she works with them." I was excited to hear this news. "I didn't know candy had a brother!" I say standing up. He chuckled and said, "yeah, I'd do anything to keep her safe." He smiled. I sat back down next to him. "So, tell me more about you and how you became part of the glitter force." He said. I nodded and said, "ok, um I had just moved here and it was my first day of school and I bumped into Emily. After that we were friends so she introduced me to lily, April, Kelsey, and Chloe. I like to make fan fictions and so lily asked for one and I gave her one. Then we were just talking and I asked if they wanted to come over my house and they said yes. On our way... it was a bit blurry but I saw myself on the ground and I saw the others transformed into the glitter force fighting a book buffoon. Then before I knew it I tried to protect my friends and I was part of the glitter force." I told pop.

"Interesting. Another added to the team is great." He said. I saw brute walk by the cage. I stood up and put my hands on the cage. "Brute let us out please!" I beg. He walked over and said, "sorry, glitter love. I can't but you'll be fine in there, your a part of the glitter force I doubt it will work on you." He told me. Then pop gets up. "Work on her? What do you mean?" Pop asked brute. Brute looked down at pop and said, "didn't rascal tell you?" Brute asked. Me and pop both shook our head no. "Oh, it takes your negative energy." Pop gasped as I put my hands to my mouth. Then brute walked away. "I hope the others come and save us soon."I say. "Wait, they don't have their glitter pacts! What if they get hurt trying to save us....candy." I watched as pop was freaking out. "It's ok Pop, they'll be-" then pop dropped his hands and his knees. "Pop!" I yelled as went next to him. I watched as pop started to let off negative energy.

Rascal was watching us with a big smile on his face. I see him and put my hands on the bars. "Please, stop it! Please let him go! I'll stay just let him go!" I begged with tears in my eyes. He chuckled and said, "he'll be fine, now I am going to tell you..." He said walking up to me. " I already know you like me, and I need to say something." Then he put his face inches from mine. I blushed a dark red. "W-w-what is it." I ask. "I don't like you and never will." He said taking his face away from mine laughing. I felt my heart shader in a million pieces. Then I fell to my hands and knees crying. "What was I thinking, he would never love me." I say while giving off negative energy.