Ch. 12 <3

(Colbie’s POV) I was grabbing a tray for table 3, when I see Lilly walking back to the kitchen with someone following at her heels. “Hey Colbie, can you get table 13 for me?” “Yeah, sure,” I answer confused and trying to see who was behind her. As they passed me, I saw that it was Louis. I hope she’ll be okay. Well seeing as I really don’t want to get fired, I grab the tray of food from Will and serve table 3, before making my way to the table Lilly had asked me to get for her. As I approach the table, a table in the back corner closest to the exit, I see the boys of One Direction sitting there in front of me. Play it cool Colbie, Play it cool. I tell myself as I quickly pull a strand of loose hair behind my ear and take out my notepad and sharpie pen. “Ello boys! Welcome to Nandos! I’m Colbie and I’ll be your waitress tonight! Can I get you boys anything to drink?” “Yeah, I’ll have a Coca-Cola, please.” Liam says smiling up at me. “I’ll have that too,” Niall quickly adds. “ “I’ll have a water,” Zayn says. “And I’ll have an apple juice and your mobile number,” Harry says before winking at me. I felt a slight blush creep onto my cheeks. “We’ll see,” I tease back. Harry gives a puppy dog face and to escape it I say, “I’ll be right back with your drinks boys,” I then smile and strut towards the kitchen. When I was not even 5 feet away, I heard Harry whisper loudly, “God is she ever fit!” I felt the blush come creeping back and I made my way to the kitchen. I grab a tray fill it with their drinks and then take their orders. Louis and Lilly were still not back inside and I was getting really worried. I continued working and Harry continued to hit on me. I’m not complaining, I really, really do like Harry, it’s just I don’t want him to think I’m easy to get. I like to be more of a challenge, you know not like one of those girls who just throw themselves at him. He needs to work for me if he wants me.

                   Finally, twenty minutes later, Lilly comes back inside with Louis behind her. I see him hug her and she hands him a slip of paper. I was very confused at the moment and decided it would be best to head back to the boys’ table and hand them their bill. Once they were gone and I went to collect the money, I saw that they not only left a nice tip, but also Harry’s X-Factor extension number. There were step by step instructions on how to reach him at boot camp. I quickly slipped the number in my jeans pocket and made my way back to Lillian who was slipping out of her half apron and hanging it up. “Time to go home already” I ask her. She nods and I take my apron off and grab my purse from my cubby. “Ready to go” She asks. I nod and we make our way back to the car. “So what was that about?” I ask her after 5 minutes of silence. “Louis noticed and took me outside to talk about it.” She said not taking her eyes off the road laid out in front of her. “Was he mad?” I ask, hoping she’d say no. “No, he isn’t mad. He just wished I had told him while he was still home. You know, before he left.” “Why didn’t he ever respond to you?” “They took his phone.” “Oh,” I say looking out the window at the lit up city. “Soooo, how was waiting on One Direction?” She asks, knowing I was dying not sharing. “Well, Niall sure does eat a lot. I thought he was ordering for Louis too, but he wasn’t.” “Ha-ha, figures.” “And, Harry Styles gave me his X-Factor extension number. He asked for my mobile, but I never gave it to him.” I say with a chuckle. Lilly knows my strategy with that. “Seriously, that’s awesome!” She says smiling big. “So are you and Louis staying in touch?” I ask her. “Yeah,” She says smiling. I could tell she was the happiest she has been in months. “Hey, can you text Ivy real fast and tell her to pick up?” “Yeah, sure,” I say taking Lilly’s IPhone and texting Ivy. “Picked up earlier, about to get in the shower,” “Kk,” I reply before sliding Lilly’s phone back into her purse.

                     (Ivy’s POV) I just stepped out of the warm, steaming shower, when I heard someone knocking on the flat door. I quickly wrapped myself up in a towel and made my way to the door. Seriously Lilly, out of all the times you could have lost the house key, you lose it now? I think and roll my eyes before unlocking the padlock and opening the door. When I open the door, it wasn’t Lillian standing there. It was 5 boys; Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry. I felt myself blush majorly and for a second. I think I stopped breathing. Why in the bloody hell was One Direction at my door step? “Ivy” Lou asks raising an eyebrow. “Umm hi, come in.” I say opening the large, antique mahogany door and trying to hide behind it. “It’s a nice flat you and Lils got here.” Louis says walking into the lounge. “Yeah,” was all I could say. “Well, I know I haven’t seen you in a long time Lou, but I’m going to go get dressed now.” I say awkwardly, while heading to the stairs. The whole entire time, I felt Niall’s eyes on me. Once I reached the half-way point on the staircase I gripped the towel and ran for my room. I quickly threw on this ([polyvore]) and made my way back downstairs. The boys, watching Sponge-bob, all looked at me, as I skipped down the staircase. “So Louis, are you ever going to introduce us to your fit friend?” Niall asks smirking at me. I can’t believe Niall hasn’t recognized me yet! “Niall, be respectful, she has been one of my best friends since I was in year 6!” Louis says sternly. “Sorry,” He mumbles looking down then got a confused look on his face and over looked me again. “Now, Ivy, these are the boys. Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry. Boys, this is my friend Ivy.” He says looking back and forth between the boys and I. Suddenly, Niall walked up to me. “It’s very nice to meet you, Ivy.” He says and then kisses my hand. Louis shoots him an evil glare and I smile at him. “The pleasure is all mine,” He smiles at me and then Liam walks up to me. “It’s nice to meet you, Ivy.” He says and pulls me into a hug. I hug back getting his white tee shirt a little wet, since my hair is still damp. The rest of them all shake my hand. Not even ten minutes later, I hear the flat door open up. That’s when Lilly walked in. “Hey Ivy! Entertain the lads for a sec while I go change please,” She says sweetly as she runs for the stairs. “Like I haven’t been, Oh yeah, thanks for the warning!” I shout. “Ha-ha, no problem!” She screams back laughing. Gosh I hate her sometimes. I look over to see Louis laughing at her rather perverted joke about me entertaining. -_- Not even  four minutes later, Lilly comes back down dressed in this, ([polyvore])