Ch.13 <3

(Lilly’s POV) As I walked back downstairs, I felt someone staring. I look to Louis, awestruck. “You look beautiful he says as I make my way towards him. “Thanks.” I say trying not to blush. “Umm lads, this is Lilly, the girl I told you I missed oh so much.” He says taking my hand. “Wasn’t she moving?” Harry asks confused. “I got kicked out of my mum’s flat and she moved without me,” I answer before Louis could even get a syllable out. “As you guys can probably tell, I’m going to be a dad,” Louis says looking down at my stomach. “Congrats!” They all scream. “I’m going to be an uncle!” Harry says jumping up and down in joy. I’m guessing him and Louis are the closest. “Yes, yes you are Hazza,” Louis says smiling big. Even though he looked happy and I could tell he was thrilled he was going to be a dad, I could still see in his gorgeous sapphire eyes that he was scared. He may not admit it, but I could definitely see it was there. “So Lils, ready to go catch up?” Louis says making his way to the back porch. “Yep,” I say following slowly behind, leaving Bay with the boys as Colbie walked in to join them.

                  “So, how far a long are you?” He asks as we sit down on the patio chairs underneath the starry sky. “3 months today.” I reply looking up at the stars. “That’s wonderful! When’s your next appointment?” He asks. “Tomorrow,” I say taking in a breath of fresh air. I hear him let out a huge sigh of relief. “Do you know the gender yet?” “Nope, not ‘til tomorrow,” “Do you mind if I come to the appointment?” “No, not at all, Lou,” I answer. Glad that he wants to come. “So, you work at Nando’s now?” “Yep, been working there since the week I found out I was pregnant.” “Do you like it?” “Yeah, it’s exhausting sometimes and when I get home my feet ache and my back hurts, but it’s all worth it. I work 9 hours 5 days a week.” “I’m so sorry,” he says. “It’s fine.” ‘No, it’s not. You’ve had to deal with so much,” “I’m alive,” I say as if it was no big deal. “Yeah, but I can tell you’re breaking, Lils,” He says getting up and lifting me off the chair, he then sits down and sits me gently on his lap, cradling me in his arms. I look back and see him smiling. “You have no idea how much I have missed holding you in my arms, seeing your beautiful face, or even hearing your laugh. I broke down one week, I missed you so bad. The boys helped me through it though and I continued the competition for them. You have no idea how much I wanted to move to London and find you.” He says stroking my hair. I couldn’t even say a word. I just laid there in his arms, feeling the happiest I’ve felt in a long time. He had found me and now I’m safe and sound. There was nothing in the world that could make me any happier at the moment. After just lying in his arms for a while, I began to drift off. Slowly, my eyelids closed.