three

dedication goes to LouisTheTopper for the cover :)

[[the cover's gonna change a few times guys keep up lol]]

The answer to the question last chapter was tropical fruit everyone got it right [[[one person said penis what planet are you from where they have penis flavored gum]]]

Question of the chapter: what is my religion

[ha you'll only know this if you read authors notes]

how old do you guys think i am?lol im just curious 

________________________________________________________________________

*unedited bc michael*

"Where the hell are we?" I asked as Michael pulled up to an old scary looking building. 

"An abandoned warehouse." 

"Why?" Is he gonna kill me? Please no, I haven't finished reading Heart of Hush. Do catwoman and Batman admit their feelings for eachother or not? I can't die without knowing.

"You said you were okay with going somewhere freaky and here we are, let's go check it out." Michael said climbing out of the car. 

Worriedly I did the same and followed him up to the abandoned building. Once we got to the entrance there was a padlock on it. 

"Oh, would you look a there, locked. Damn. Maybe next time." I acted disappointed. 

Michael let out a 'ptf' sound and pulled a small piece of wire out of his pocket and went to unlocking the door. 

I'm gonna die. 

Why would I ever trust someone who changes their hair color more than I change my pants.

The door creaked open and Michael grinned widely. He pushed the little wire back in his pocket and stepped into the entrance. Isn't that dangerous? Yes, he's probably gonna poke my eyes out with it.

I shoved my hands deep in my pockets and sighed following Michael into the dark building. He pulled out his keys and clicked on a little flashlight, he comes prepared I see.

The place was nothing spectacular, just a dusty old building. There was scraps of cardboard and other pieces of trash laying around.