seven

Ready to get to the bonfire but other stuff has to happen in between fuck a duck
lol I got some good news but I don't want to tell until the last chapter
••••••••••••••••

Calum's POV

It was about three hours of avoiding Jeremy and finishing Heart of Hush, Aquaman, and starting another comic before Ashton came.

"Calum, Ashton's here!" Jeremy yelled.

I rolled my eyes and put my comic away before making my way downstairs where Jeremy was talking to Chase at the door.

"Calum, can you drive me and Chase to the video store? His mum is using their car." Jeremy asked, chomping on an apple.

"No, twat wad."

I grabbed Ashton's arm and pulled him upstairs to my room and locked the door. Nerves started building up in me and my gut felt weird. I have to tell Ashton, he'll understand. He's my best friend he has to.

"What's up, Cal?" Ashton asked, flopping back in a bean bag chair he's always claimed his. "We haven't hung out alone much lately."

"I -uh- how did you know you were gay?" I sputtered.

His eyes widened and he stared at me for a while. "Well, I had sex with a girl and hated it. I find girls kind of annoying. I enjoy gay porn."

I groaned and face planted into my bed. "I don't find girls annoying, porn is weird, and I'm a virgin."

"Do you think you might be gay?" I could hear the bean bag chair moving. "Is that why you're asking me this?"

"No, I don't know. Like I said I've never been with anyone."

"Well, you're always after girls at parties. What's making you question yourself?" I felt the bed beside me dip down.

I rolled my head to the side, Ashton was sitting beside the bed with his arms crossed on top of it and his chin propped on them. "I-I had a dream." I blushed.

"What about?" Ashton squinted.

"Michael."

His eyes widened and his mouth fell open. "You had a dream about Michael? W-Well what happened in this dream?"

I gulped and let my eyes fall away from his face and focused on the spiderweb print of my bedspread. "We were kissing." I said quietly.

"Oh." Ashton mumbled.

It was quiet for a few seconds and I was wishing I hadn't said anything. I wasn't worried about losing Ashton because he's gay so that's not a problem. It's just saying it out loud makes it more real, makes the fact that I had a dream about kissing a guy that's my friend and straight real.

I'm straight. I'm not gay. I've embedded that in my mind. I am not gay.

"I'm not gay."

"I didn't say you were." Ashton shrugged. "Luke's not gay."

"What do you mean?"

"He says he's bisexual. He likes guys and girls."

"You think I'm bisexual?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Maybe," he said shifting. "Do you like girls?"

"I don't know."

"Do you like boys?"

"I don't know."

"You're making this really hard for yourself, Calum."

"I know." I groaned, burying my face in my mattress.

"Have you told Michael about this dream?"

"God, no." I shook my head. "Who knows how heed react. He'd think I was weird and probably not want to hang out with me anymore."

"Nah, he'd probably laugh it off." Ashton nudged my shoulder.

"Laugh. He would laugh. God that'd be so embarrassing."

"Then don't tell him, it doesn't affect him." Ashton shrugged again. "Not unless you have feelings for him."

It was quiet again.

"You don't have feelings for him, do you?"

"I don't know."

•••••••••••••••

ANOTHER SHORT ASS CHAPTER FACK

Bonfire chapter next I'm excited I love writing about parties bc of drunk shenanigans

Wow I keep thinking about malum kissing and how both of their lips are so big and plump and skibity bop I should stop

Love you guys stay cool you pervy little things :)