fourteen

[i actually read over this for errors this time omg guys]

"Where the hell are we?" I asked as we pulled into the parking lot of a big building.

"Just an old hospital." Michael shrugged.

"Michael, I know this is like a little hobby of yours but it's creepy as fuck."

Michael just chuckled and turned his truck off. He reached in the back seat and pulled out a black bag.

"What's in there?" I frowned.

"Flashlights, some tools, an extra pair of underpants incase you poop yourself, some salt."

I nodded. "What's the salt for?"

"Have you never watched an episode of supernatural?"

"No."

"Why do I like you."

"Well." I gasped.

He chuckled and grabbed the sleeve of my shirt, pulling me towards him. His lips came in contact with my jaw and I frowned as he pulled away. "Was your mouth open or something?" I wiped the wet spot where he kissed.

"Stop being mean and come explore the possibly haunted hospital with me!" His voice raised.

I frowned and looked at him. "If I die I'll haunt you."

"I won't complain." He smirked.

Soon enough we were at the hospital doors and Michael was digging in his bag. He pulled out a small crowbar and pried the doors open. Hot.

"Can't we get in trouble for this?" I asked handing him his bag.

"Nah, this place has been shut down since the seventies." He slipped the crowbar back in his bag and pulled out two flashlights, handing one to me.

"So you do research on the creepy ass places you lurk in?"

"Of course." He smiled, flicking on his flashlight and stepping in the building. I followed his actions and stood beside him, scanning the area with my flashlight.

The place was dirty and obviously neglected. It looked like we weren't the only ones to explore the place since there was graffiti on the walls and discarded wheelchairs around.

I felt Michael's fingers slip between mine and he gave me a half smile, only the right corner of his mouth lifting. "So we don't get separated or lost."

"Sure." I smirked.

We roamed the halls of the hospital in search of something interesting. There really was nothing there, dead plants, discarded hospital beds, and dust.

"Michael, this is cool and all but there is literally nothing to see here. Just old hospital junk."

"I know I thought there'd be something cool or maybe some ghosts or something." He pouted.

"I could push you around in a wheelchair."

"Sounds fun."

We grabbed one of the old wheelchairs from the front lobby and took it to a long hallway on the second floor. It was a pain in the as trying to get it up the stairs but Michael did most of the work, I just made sure it didn't fall down.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready." Michael gave a firm nod.

I wrapped my hands around the brown plastic covered handles of the wheel chair as Michael leaned his back against the leather rest and took in a deep breath. When I started running it was hard to keep up with the chair since it was on wheels, I eventually just let go and Michael started screaming.

"CALUM STOP IT. IM GONNA HIT THE WALL." He yelled as the chair neared the wall at great speed.

My laughter rang throughout the empty hospital as I doubled over clutching my stomach. "M-Michael, put your hands on the wheels to stop it." I wheezed.

As soon as he reached down to grab the wheels the chair crashed into the wall and he fell out.

"Ugh." He groaned.

I was on my knees laughing, attempting to drag my body over to Michael who was curled up moaning in pain.

"Michael a-are you okay?" I gasped, still laughing and placed a hand on his shoulder.

His hand quickly grabbed my wrist and snatched me over his body, rolling so he was hovering over me. "You think my pain is funny?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Quite, actually yes." I responded, a faint smirk pulling at my mouth.

Michael playfully glared before leaning down and capturing my lips with his. My eyes widened but then drifted closed as my lips immediately responded his. His closed mouth brushed across my bottom lip, stopping at the small slit where my lip had been busted in the fight days before.

I gasped as Michael sucked my bottom lip in his mouth and bit down lightly. Slight pain filled the spot where the sore was but I didn't want him to stop. He sucked harshly as he pulled away causing me to whimper.

"Well, I find your pain arousing."

"That's kinky."

He chuckled and leaned down, burying his face in my neck. "You smell good."

"I hope so."

He pulled away and smiled. "Wanna get outta here?"

"And go where?" I asked, raising both brows.

"I don't know, my place or yours?"

"Well, my parents are home and your room is in the basement at your house, so yeah. Your place."

"Let's go." He said, pushing himself up and pulling me up with him.

••••••••••

Woo going to Michael's place yeah

It's 2am and I have school tomorrow but yknow what school can suck my ass.

[but rlly tho it can I mean I have a running test in gym tomorrow and I haven't ran since the sixth grade]

Love you guys a booty load:)