thirteen

I have so many covers that people have made for this book that I've lost track of who made what but ill try to use them all before the book is over :)
•••••••••••

Calum's POV

"You realize that that makes zero sense, right?" I cocked my head to the side and stared at the faded pinkish hair colored boy.

"I know." Michael shrugged.

"Why not just say you're bisexual?"

"Because I don't like to be labeled. I like what I like. If I like a fucking alpaca does that mean I'm alpacasexual?"

"I'm pretty sure that's illegal." I scrunched my nose up.

Michael covered his face with his hands and sighed. "Calum."

"Michael."

"I crapped my pants when you kissed me the other night."

"Why?"

"Because I've liked you since we started hanging out, what was it, two months ago? I don't know, somewhere around the time that Luke and Ashton became a thing. But I thought you were straight, so I tried to sweep it under the rug."

Wowwowwowwowwow.

"Well, it was just recently that I discovered I'm not straight, thanks to you." I could feel my face burning as I looked down at my sock clad feet. "What about Amber, though? Don't you like her?"

"I thought I did. The other night when you took her home though I got so mad, I thought I was mad at you for taking her but I was really mad at her for leaving with you, if that makes sense."

"You were jealous?" I could feel my eyebrows frown.

He chuckled, "Yeah I guess I was. I feel like I was subconsciously using her to forget my little crush on you. When I came here after the bonfire I was just mad, I don't know who I was mad at but I guess I felt like I needed to yell at you for taking Amber home and then you kissed me. You kissed me and everything stopped-I sound like a teenage girl oh god- but you ran inside before I could say anything and that made me think that you regretted it so I decided to act like it never happened. You thought I had been drinking that night so I knew you would assume I was drunk and had forgotten it."

I don't know how to feel about all of this suddenly being dumped on me, I should feel happy but I'm confused. I thought he was straight, I thought I was straight. We like each other. I think I might piss myself.

"So, you like me?"

"Yes, Calum. God yes. It feels great to finally say it." He groaned, hands still covering his face. "I probably sound like a stalker crush."

"Well, I kissed you so I mean I obviously like you too." I chuckled.

It was quiet for a while. I didn't know how to break the silence. The chair made a squeaky sound as I kicked off on the foot of my bed and spun quickly.

"Can we kiss?"

My foot slapped against the floor to stop the spinning. "Excuse me?"

"Can we kiss? again? I was in such shock the first time that I didn't really get to enjoy it."

I looked to my bed and he was propped up on his elbows biting his lip.

"God, yes." I groaned, rocketing out of my office chair.

I clumsily landed on top of Michael causing him to let out a gruff sound. "Sorry." I mumbled, giving him no time to respond before I pressed my mouth to his.

His lips were soft and plump and it was amazing when he started kissing back. His tongue ran across my bottom lip and I hummed as mine rubbed against his.

He tasted like the cherry slushy he had earlier and I was praying to god that he wasn't tasting the burrito I had for lunch.

I was putting pretty much all my weight on him, but he didn't seem to mind. His hands were in the middle of my back holding me down against him.

I pulled away and sucked in a deep breath. "Did you enjoy it this time?"

"Yes.Thoroughly."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So I had to babysit my brothers kids today and my niece was crying and I was trying to calm her down but she wouldn't and then a vma commercial came on and Ashton started talking and her head snapped to the tv and she stopped crying.
Ain't even a year old and already an Ashton girl.

They kissed they're sort of a thing now yayyyyy

So Waddup

Love you guys like 5sos love destroying perfectly fine clothes with tiny little holes :)