twelve

I can't stop updating like I actually can't I keep wanting to write bc I basically know exactly how I want this to go but Idk how it's gonna end dammit

â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢

Calum's POV

I honestly wasn't even paying attention to the movie I'd been waiting months to see. My attention kept getting stolen by Michael's laughter and reactions to whatever was happening on the screen.

He turned and caught me looking at him and smiled ,"Great movie, yeah?"

My eyes drifted back to the screen and saw the credits rolling, I hardly know what happened.

"Yeah." I nodded.

He grabbed the empty popcorn bucket and his half full slushy and stood to leave the theatre with me on his heels. He jabbered on about the movie and his favorite parts all the way back to his truck, it went in one ear and out the other because I was just watching the way his mouth formed every word. I bumped into a few people causing Michael to pull me closer to him mumbling, "Watch where you're going, Cal."

I blushed and looked down at my feet. We made it back to his truck and climbed in. "Where to now?" He asked while buckling his seatbelt.

"I don't know, home I guess." I shrugged. "We-We could hang out for a bit."

"Sounds fun, I can kick your ass at Mortal Kombat."

I rolled my eyes as he turned the key in the ignition and started his truck. An Aerosmith song blasted through the speakers as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Saturday night still played in the back of my mind like a song on repeat. I'm still confused as of the fact that Michael doesn't remember or is choosing to ignore it. Amber was right, it does bother me that he's acting like it never happened. I do wish that he would like me back, but if he doesn't there's nothing I can do.

He's straight and I guess that I've came to terms with the fact that I'm not.

"I GO CRAZY, CRAZY, BABY I GO CRAZY," Michael suddenly screamed along with the song.

"Oh my god Michael I think I just peed a little."

"Ew not in my truck." He scrunched his nose up.

-

"Ha! Suck my katana!" Michael yelled.

"Eat my toga, you dick." I mumbled, pressing the controls and kicking his character through the class barrier and into the acid pit.

"What the hell, Calum!" He screeched.

"That's what you get for picking a scrawny female character." I smirked.

"She had big boobs and a sword! Plus she's smaller I thought she would be more agile." He whined.

How very heterosexual male of him to say.

"Nothing can beat a giant dragon beast things super kick."

"That's literally the only move you made!" he huffed. "It was just repeated kicking!"

I released a slightly evil cackle and turned my playstation off. "There's no rules saying I can't kick you repeatedly."

Michael grumbled something under his breath and flopped back against my bed. "Calum,"

"Yeah?" I asked, spinning circles in my office chair.

"You remember Saturday night?"

My heart jumped up to my throat and I froze in the chair with my back facing Michael.

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit.

"Y-yeah." I mumbled. He didn't say anything for a while. "I'm sorry Michael, I really am I don't know what I was thinking. I really don't I'm so stupid sometimes and I do things without thinking. It was an act on impulse and I am really sorry-"

"Calum, it's okay."

"No it's not, you're straight and into Amber who's my friend now and it's not okay."

He kicked my chair so I spun to face him. He was still laid back against my bed with his head tilted down so he was looking at me.

"I never said I was straight."

"Well, you kinda dated Amber so you're not gay."

"I never said I was gay, either." He smirked.

This confusing little fucker. I squinted my eyes and stared at him.

"If you're not straight but you're not gay, what are you?" I asked, slumping back in my chair a little.

"I guess I'm just curved." He shrugged.

•••••••••••••••

Whoop there it is

you all probably thought caul was the curved one but naw

(I did that on purpose bc memories)

I know you guys want smut(me2) but like idk if there's gonna be smut in this bc idk how to write malum smut bc i don't know how they would be in bed like with lashton I just know that Luke is super vanilla and Ashton is more dominant but with malum I just don't know

Anyway love you guys byeeee gonna go watch BBAD bc Frankie is life :)