Games

I slapped at his arms. "You're a nasty man, Jungkook! Nasty, nasty, nasty!" I shouted playfully. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck but I ignored it as best I could.
"That's just how you like me, (Y/n)," he whispered, making me shiver.
"Like I said. Nasty!" I shouted, wriggling around in his grip. I giggled despite my goosebumps and shoved him away. I turned and stared at him.
Big mistake.
Jungkook had a look on his face that did two things for me. Made me wanna jump in the shower with him, and wanna run all the way to Canada. He let his arms lower slowly and it took all my willpower to not look down. "I'm gonna leave," I said quietly with a trembling voice, trying to contain myself. I turned and sprinted straight into the door.
Jungkook smiled and walked up to me, squatting down to be closer to my face. I looked up at him while rubbing my forehead and saw everything. I had sex with him before but still, to this day, HE will forever fluster me.
I shot up covering my eyes while screeching. I opened the door and bolted out, tripping over the bed and tumbling off onto the floor. I heard the door close and I looked up. Jungkook wasn't in the room. I sighed in relief at my narrow escape. And that's when I remembered.
I have to get his clothes.
I waited for a couple of minutes before quietly sneaking into the bathroom. I grabbed his clothes off the floor and snuck out before Jungkook could realize I was there. I threw his clothes into the washing machine and walked to the kitchen. I put the now cooled food onto plates and set the table.
Once I heard the water go off I sat down with a cup of coffee for me and banana milk Jungkook. Jungkook walked into the room with a towel over his hair and a towel around his waist. He gave me his bunny smile before sitting down at my table. "My clothes are in the wash," he said as if I didn't already know.
Halfway through breakfast, Jungkook took his phone from off the counter where he left it last night. I was about to scold him for using his phone at the table when suddenly my phone began ringing. I jumped in surprise and accidentally knocked my fork on the ground. Jungkook "accidentally" kicked it under the table and returned to his original position.
With his legs spread.
Jungkook gave me a smirk and sat back in the chair. "Guess you'll have to get that fork, (Y/n)."
"You wanna play this way? Fine."
"I don't wanna play this way. I wanna play another way. I'll just have to get you interested."
"I have all day, Jungkook. I'm not getting that fork until you leave that seat." Then a genius idea popped into my head. "And besides, even if I did get the fork, I wouldn't see anything. No human can see microscopic things."
His face flushed red and his eyes widened. "That's not what you said the other night! Don't do this, Jagi!"
I giggled evilly and smirked at him. He realized how he fell for my trick and I gave him a triumphant smile. "Don't worry, Kookie. If it makes you happy, I'll get the fork."
I stood up from the chair and moved to the side of the table. I kneeled down and reached out to grab the fork. Just then, Jungkook moved so he was on full display. I tried to ignore how obnoxiously exposed he was as I finished grabbing the fork. When I raised my head, my eyes were blank and my lips were a thin line, but my cheeks were bright red.
Damn him.
I walked over to the kitchen sink and dumped the fork in. I returned to the table to see a smug look on Kookie's face. I sat down in a huff and finished eating. When we finished, I put Jungkook's clothes in the dryer and returned to him.
"(Y/n), don't you have those gigantic sweatshirts you curl up in? Would I fit in one?" I shrugged and walked to my closet, grabbing the large sweatshirt. Jungkook thanked me and dropped the towel nonchalantly. I froze in shock as he pulled the sweatshirt.
"You know Jagiya, I think you were wrong when you called my microscopic."
"Shut up. You don't know what you're talking about."
We waited for Jungkook's clothes to dry by doing random things. We played cards and watched kdramas as the time went on. After what seemed like forever, the dryer dinged, signaling the end of the cycle.
    Once Jungkook had finished changing, we left the apartment and walked to the elevator. The woman passed by us again. The woman who put me down and planted doubt in my mind. I bit my lip and shifted closer to Jungkook.
"Oh my god! (Y/n), is that you!" The woman called cheerfully. Jungkook gave me a weird look as if to say do you know her? I gave him a scared look and that's all he needed to drape his arm over my shoulders and lean his head on me.
"I love you, Jagi," he said loudly. The woman gave us a sour look before forcing a smile on her face.
"Just remember what I said, (Y/n)," she scowled and walked past us. Jungkook looked down at me.
"What did she say?" I told him that it wasn't important and rushed into the elevator. He called my name like a parent would to a kid who just broke their favorite lamp. "What did that woman say?" He asked sternly.
"That you could do better," I whispered as I pressed the button for the lobby. He frowned.
"What?"
"That you could do better. That you'd be better off with someone like her." Jungkook laughed and pulled me into a hug.
"Why would I want such a sour person for my girlfriend when I have you?"