Pregnant

Now I understood why. Why my period hasn't come in three months. Why I was always hungry. Why I was gaining weight. Why my stomach was getting bigger. Why Nabi was obsessed with my belly.
I was carrying a child.
I was carrying Jungkook's child.
I sat down in my apartment, petting Nabi's head. I still can't believe it. What if Jungkook didn't want a kid? What if he left me? What would I do then? I took deep breaths and closed my eyes. Don't stress out, it's bad for the baby.
I'm becoming a parent. I am a parent. I'm a mom and Jungkook's a dad. Oh fuck I'm not ready for this. I'm twenty three! I'm so young. I'm not even married! What if Jungkook isn't ready! What if the Army hates it! My mind rushed with worry after worry and I felt light headed. Nabi licked my cheek, bringing me back to reality.
    I can't keep this a secret. And I'm sure as hell not leaving Jungkook over this. If he leaves me, then I'll just have to deal with it. But I'm not going to leave him without him knowing that he's a father. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out some fruit to snack on. At least now I have an excuse to eat nonstop and not worry about it.
    While I was snacking, my phone went off. I checked it and saw it was a notification from Jungkook. Practice won't end for a while. I won't see you until dinner. So I have the whole day to myself to worry about being a mother.
    Yay.
    I paced around the kitchen. I'll tell him while we're eating dinner. What if he chokes on his food? Should I text him? No that'll distract him and I feel like I should tell him in person. What if I don't get a chance to tell him tonight? God, I hate this. I don't like how I have to wait for him come home without a worry in the world while I wait for him full of worry.
    I wiped away my tears. Crying won't do any good for the baby. Keep it together. Be strong. Nabi jumped around my feet, excited. At least someone's happy with my pregnancy. I had no mom to talk to about this for advice. Except...
Sorry to bother you, but I have something important to say to Jungkook and I'm really worried.

   Don't worry about it baby. Just tell me.

    Thank you Mrs. Jeon. I'm really worried Jungkook will leave me. I'm pregnant with his baby but we're both so young...

    If he leaves you his ass will be so bruised, he won't be able to sit down for ten years. But on that note, congratulations!! I can't believe I'll be a grandmother! I just know you'll be the best mother.

    Thank you mom.

   Of course baby. Tell me if you ever need anything. From one mom to another.
    I took a deep breath. Mrs. Jeon supports me. I'm not alone. I set a hand on my stomach and smiled. It'll be okay. Everything will turn out fine. I picked up Nabi and sat on the couch, turning on an old kdrama, Cheese in the Trap. (This was one of the first kdramas I watched and it holds a special place in my heart)
    I watched episode after episode, waiting for Jungkook to come home. Eventually, Jungkook texted me that he was on his way. My heart rate picked up and I hugged Nabi tight. This is where my relationship dies, or becomes stronger. I closed my eyes and took shaky breaths, rehearsing how I'll tell him in my mind.
    The door opened and Jungkook shouted "I'm home, Jagi!" I turned and looked at his happy face. Oh God, this was going to be hard. I stood up and forced a smile on my face. Mrs. Jeon supports me. I'll be okay.
    "Jungkook, can we talk? On the patio?" He nodded, confused. We stood on the patio and watched the people below us. "So, Kookie. Please be calm when I tell you this. I'm so worried right now. I don't want you to leave me."
    He looked at me shocked. "(Y/n). I'd never leave you."
    I took a deep breath.
    "I'm pregnant!" I shouted, louder than I thought I would say it. I enclosed my stomach in my arms and turned my face away from his. He didn't speak and I began to cry silently. I heard him mumble "fuck" and I bit my lip, preparing for the worse.
    "I need to... to say something." He said, sounding uncertain. I held my breath, not wanting him to say anything that would hurt. I heard him move and I looked at him through my blurry vision. He was kneeling?
    "Please take me as your husband, (Y/n). I love you."

Sadly this story is coming to an end. Thank you all so much for reading this and supporting the story. The Taehyung x reader is out but I probably won't update it until this story is done. Then I can focus on it. I love you all so much!