Chapter 8

I open my eyes and look around at my surrounding letting my eyes adjust.
I guess I fell asleep in Zane's bed. Oops I hope he didn't mind
I feel weight on my chest. I look down to be met with a beautiful blue eye and a gorgeous green eye. Zane was awake and starring at me while I was sleeping. Not only that but he had his arm and leg wrapped around me.
"Good mourning"
"Mourning" I say back he sits up and stretches. I do the same.
"I have to go shopping today, I don't have much food... you don't have to come though. I mean it's not like you live here." Zane stands up and looks in his closet for some clothes to put on.
"No I'll come" I say smiling.
"You sure cause you really don't-"
"I want to, it's fun spending time with you"
Zane pauses what he was doing.
"It's fun spending time with you too."
"Oh umm Zane..." I say shyly. Zane just hums in response.
"Can I borrow some clothes? I really don't want to go back to my place." Standing up and walking over to Zane.
"Yeah sure. I don't really have a variety of clothes though. They are literally all black. I mean look" he steps back showing me all his clothes that were all black.
"That's fine, just a t-shirt and some pants" Zane grabs both and gives them to me. I strip off my shirt and put on his. It's a little small, I can feel it hugging my torso and arms.
"It's a little small" he turns around and his face turns pink.
"I think it's the perfect size" Zane says turning around and does the same but putting on a long sleeve shirt.
I take off my pants and slide on the jeans he gave to me. They fit surprisingly well.
"Yeah I'm gonna change my pants in the bathroom..." Zane says as he walks out of his room with pants and a mask.
I hear the bathroom door close so I decide to make his bed since I did sleep in it and it was very messy.
As I do so I find a a blood stain on his side of the bed. I look at his bedside table, deciding to open up the drawer to be met with a terrifying sight.

Razors, knives, bloody tissues, towels and napkins.

I stumble back in shock, tripping over my feet and falling onto the cold hard floor.
"What the h-hell... WHAT THE HELL?!" I crawl back to the drawer peeking inside to see if what I saw was real.
There's so much blood... Wait... that looks recent...
I pick up the tissue and start moving it around it my hands, flipping it over a few times. Definitely recently, it had to have been last night at some point.
When did he get time to do this? I was with him all yesterday wasn't I?
Before Zane could come back in his room, Travis closes the drawer and tries to calm down. He wants Zane to have a good time today while they are out. He hasn't had a good day in a long time and he deserves one.
I'll move these when we get back later today.

Zanes footsteps were echoing through the hallway.
"You ready?" Zane asks pocking his head into the doorway.
How can someone be so adorable yet so hurt?
"Uh yeah, let's go." I say still trying to keep my cool.

We step outside and I'm instantly hit with a cool breeze.
"Zane is it okay if we stop at my place, I need to grab a sweater. It's colder than I thought it would be." I say pointing in the direction of my house.
"Oh yeah sure, I'll wait at the end of the driveway." Zane says, his eye looking nervous.
"I'll only be a minute... I hope" I whisper the last part so he couldn't hear it.
I turn the doorknob as quietly as possible and leave it a little open so I can easily get out when I'm done. Tip toeing towards my bedroom door and now turning the door knob as quietly as possible again. Successfully, I run down the stairs and grab my green hoodie. Running back out of my room and straight to the front door.
I hold up the sweater with victory at Zane and start doing a little dance just for fun. Zane laughs making me smile. It's nice to see him smiling and laughing. I hate that my Zane is so upset.

I pull the sweater as we walk down the road towards the closest store, first stopping for some Starbucks. I order and pay for both Zane and I.
On our walk we make casual chat and sometimes just walking in a comfortable silence.
Time skip to when they are done shopping. They just talk and Travis sometimes making puns with random stuff.

Bags in both of our hands Zane and I make our way back to his place. On our way I spot a cupcake stand.
I have to actually get Zane a cupcake from here with out being interrupted
"Zane this way" I trying to point at the cupcake stand but only manage to lift my arm up a little. The bags are heavy okay...
I walk up ordering Zanes favorite cupcake (red velvet) switching all the bags to one hand to grab it.
"You want to eat it over there?" Zane says motioning his head to a tree with a smile.
"Sure" I smile back