Chapter 14

When we arrive back to Zanes we head straight to bed. We are both exhausted for such an amazing evening.

I wake up to a fast movement beside me and someone breathing heavily. I look to see Zane is sat up straight, he's sweating, eyes wide, and panting.

"Zane, Zane baby whats wrong?" I wrap my hands around him and pull him against me in a hug. Zane cries in my arms against my bare chest while I whisper soothing words into his ear.  After what felt like an hour of me comforting Zane. His breathing starts to slow down and his sobs turn into tiny whimpers. Zane falls asleep in my arms. I slowly lean back with Zane resting on my chest. I fall back asleep but half hour later the same thing happens.

Once Zane falls asleep on me again I decide to stay awake in case it happens again. My eyelids get heavy and I can feel sleep consuming, but I am soon snapped out of it when I feel Zane start to shake in my arms. 

"Its okay Zane, I'm here," I say tightening my grip around him. He stops shaking right away. "I've got you Zaney, don't worry," I whisper as I give in and fall back asleep. 

I wake up around 11 with Zane still in my arms. 

"Yikes, I slept in." I whisper to myself. Zane starts to stir in my arms.

Oops, I should stay quiet. And definitely let him sleep, he had a tough night last night.

It's now around 12:30, I decide to wake Zane up or else he won't fall asleep until late tonight. I look down at Zane and he looks so distraught, yet beautiful. Zane doesn't deserve to have all of this terrible things happening to him.  His depression, his nightmares, his abusive brother and maybe father, him self-harming, no one liking him. Zane is an angel and no one is giving him a chance. What happened? What did Zane ever do to anyone? Yeah, he sometimes snaps at people and looks a little bit emo. That doesn't make him a bad person. He's one of the best people I've ever met. I love him, I love my boyfriend.

I feel a tear fall down my cheek, roll of my chin and land on top of Zane's face. He starts to stir and slowly wipes the tear off his face. He looks at it confused on how it got there, his eyes get wide as he looks up to me. I feel another tear roll down my face as I give him a weak smile trying to act like there aren't a tears in my eyes. He quickly sits up moves closer, wipes the tears off my cheeks with his thumbs and continues to hold my face in his hands. I nuzzle my face into Zane's hands.

"Whats wrong Bear?" Zane questions softly. I smile at his and close my eyes.

"Nothing Zaney, just thinking." I move closer to him and wrap my arms around his. Zane automatically hugs back.

"What about?" I don't answer and put my face in the crook of his neck, trying to control my breathing so I don't totally break down in front of Zaney. He starts to rub circles on my back and rock us back and forth. 

"How about we got down the stairs and have some breakfast?" he ask after I calm down. I simply nod my head. He grabs my shoulders and pushes me back to look into my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Concern in his voice. I sniffle before responding.

"Yes, thank you" I shot him a reassuring smile. He kisses my forehead then pecks my lips.

During breakfast, I realize that again,I have to go back to my place and grab some clothes. I start to head over to my place when Zane stops me by putting his hand on my shoulder. I turn around in surprise.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He says chuckling a little.

"I wasn't scared," I say confidently putting my hands on my hips and posing like a hero.

"Oh really?" Zane says with a smirk. "Anyway Bear, I was thinking." He pauses and looks down at his feet blushing a little. 

"What?" I ask lifting his chin with my thumb.

"Maybe you should just grab everything from your place and... um" He begins to stutter.

"Is Zane Ro'meave, my boyfriend, asking me to move in with him," I question.

"Yes," He looks up at me with a smile. I pick him up and spin in a few circles both of us giggling. Once I put him down we both smash our lips onto each other for a few minutes.

"Okay I'll be back soon," I say practically running down the street super excited that I now get to live in the same house as Zane.

I run into my room and chuck all of my clothes and all of my posters and collectibles into a suitcase slam it closed and look around my now almost empty room. I sigh with a smile on my face knowing that I'm going to start a new chapter of my life with Zane. 

Zane and I put my clothes in his closet and some of my posters and little figures on the desk and wall. I turn to him and kiss him again. 

"I'm so happy," I say after we pull away.

"Me too" he replies as we kiss again.