Chapter 13

I wake up feeling cold. Zane wasn't beside me anymore.
"Zane!" I shout. No response I jump out of bed and run out of the room.
"Zaney?!" I yell again. Panic sets into my body I start to jog down the hall, I stop mid tracks hearing the shower going.
"Oh thank Irene" I say to myself.

I walk into Zane's kitchen opening the cupboards to find something to make. I decided on breakfast tacos cause why the hell not.

Right as I finish my amazing and delicious breakfast tacos the door bell rings.
I don't think Zane was expecting anyone. Wiping my hands off on a towel and putting it over my shoulder I open the door.
OH JOY sarcasm
"What?" I ask with no tone or expression in my voice.
"Why are you here? Where's Zane?" He asks
"Why do you care, Gene?" Gene looks behind me looking around the house.
"Did you sleep here last night? Do you two live together?" He questions meeting my eyes with his. My cheeks turn light pink.
"N-no..."
"Why are you here so early then?" I look down at the growned
"I-i uh..-" I get cut off
"Bear can you help me!?" I hear Zane call down from upstairs.
"Coming!" I yell back "Uh I have to go bye"
"Did he just call you Bear?" Gene asks
I close the door on Gene before he can say more.
"Where are you?" I say to Zane when I see the bathroom door is open with no one is inside.
"My room, and don't laugh" Zane says from his room.
"Why would I lau-" I walk in to see Zane had put his head through the sleeve hole instead of the head hole. I slap my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh.
"I know your laughing just help me please."

Finally after a minute or two of trying to get Zane's head out of his sleeve we manage. I chuckle a little and he joins in.
Im so happy that he's happy
"I made some breakfast for us." I stand up from my sitting position on the bed and put out my hand to help him up. He gladly takes it.
"Thanks for making breakfast" he goes on his tiptoes and kisses my forehead. He walk out the door ahead of me.
Don't look don't look!
I look down at his ass in his tight black jeans.
I bite my lip a little.

Time skip
After breakfast we cuddled on the couch for a little watching some random shows on tv.
It's now around 1.
"Zaney?" He hums in response.
"Do you want to go on a date." I feel him tense up the relax again turning around on my lap to face me. His legs are on either side of me, his arms are wrapped around my neck and my hands are on his waist.
"I'd love to" we start to kiss slowly and lovingly, then it become more rough and passionately. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance. He pulls away.
"Woah take me out first. We'll finish this later." He whispers in my ear and winks. He stands up.
"So where are we going?" I stand up aswell.
" I have a few things planned"

The date is going wonderfully.
I took him out to a fancy restaurant, then to his favourite bakery and bought him what ever he wanted. Now it is nearly dark and I'm taking him to a private place in the forest to star gaze.

We are walking towards the forest hand in hand not carding who sees us. Zane has become super comfortable holding hands in public.
"Woah..." Zane says as we get to the opening in the forest.
There are several types of flowers growing everywhere, not a lot of trees giving us a perfect view of the sky. There is also a small stream of water, it's honestly beautiful.
"You like it?" I ask him.
"Bear... it's beautiful." He says spinning.
"Just like you." Zane just giggles.
"What are we going to do here?" Zane asks as a butterfly flutters around him.
"Sit." I say patting the ground next to me. He does as I say. I lay down and put my arm out, he lays on it and I wrap it around him.
Zane gasps as he looks up. Tens of millions of stars are visible. I look over smiling. He does the same, I lean in and kiss his nose. He looks back up to the stars and snuggles up to me.

After half an hour of starring at the stars, i secretly make two flower crowns. I turn my head to look at Zane.
"Zaney?" I ask quietly.
"Yeah Bear" he turns to look at me. I grab his hand.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask hopeful for a yes.
His smile widens and kisses me. We pull away after a minute for air.
"Of course" I smile and place one of the flower crowns on his head and the other on mine.
"You are now my prince."