SHOCKED!!

The words that came out from his mouth made me stop and recall whether he had asked the same thing I had heard?!

I asked him again!

He said "do you know KIA?"

I stood there emotionless but on the inside I was shocked and scared!!

I gave a simple and short answer back "No".
Then I asked him why did he ask?!.

He said "because they are one of Korea's biggest investigation branches and they have been getting many awards , it is basically the hot topic now".

I sighed in relief .

"Ohh they must be,but I have not heard about them ,too busy with college and work" I said.

After that we said our goodbyes and I took the cab to KIA.

                        JUNGKOOK POV

"She is pretty " I thought.
"I wanna get close to her , wanna know more about her".
"This isnt love but just an attraction nothing else".

I dusted off these thoughts and headed back home ,I had alot of 'work' to take care of .

I reached home everyone was working and I went back to see how much money has been transferred to the orphanages in Busan.
While working I called Jimin jlhyung and told him to give me some information on Lee Y/n.
Hearing a girl's name Jimin hyung gave be a dirty look and asked "Is she hot?".
I did not care to answer back ,but Jimin hyung was not budging from his place ,it was a big mistake asking him to out information on Y/n .
I have up and answered back " she works with me and I just wanted to know more about her that's it!!"
Jimin sensed the anger building and he just said an "okayyyyy chill bro" and left the room.

I don't know who but I can't wait to see her again , it was something about her.

                            3 Days later

Y/n POV
  We had become good friends came to know about each other.

Today jungkook has asked me to go out with him and I agreed as it was a part of my mission .

I wore a cute yet sexy outfit, carried some weapons like my handy pocket knife and a small gun for "safety".

I have to stay very alert today!I have to note all his moves , phone calls and the most important get as close to him as possible

I have to note all his moves , phone calls and the most important get as close to him as possible.

He took me for lunch at a fancy restaurant *which looked pretty expensive*.

Acting totally blank I asked jungkook "The restaurant looks pretty fancy and expensive ,you seem pretty rich?!"
"Yes, I am rich but the wealth I have got is from my father and not my own earned money. This is the reason why I am working at the cafe, I want to stand on my own feet without my father's help."

*Thought* "I was pretty impressed even though everything he said was a white lie".

He asked me "Even you are from a rich family why do you work?!".

I was not suprised how he knew I was rich , but to act cool and composed I said " Same reason as yours".

                         JUNGKOOK POV

She never disappoints me with her attitude .I see a new quality of her everyday . Slowly steadly I am falling for her .

She looked absolutely gorgeous in that red dress. It showed off the curves. She is so beautiful that I can't share her with anyone!....

                              Y/N POV

I think he is falling for me !!
Slowly steadly he will be mine!!!!

After the food we went to a park .
We talked and it was already night...

Suddenly fire crackers started bursting in the sky and it was so beautiful to look at!

I replied to jungkook " It is so beautiful ,isn't it?!"

He said " Yes ,very!" While looking at me.

Suddenly jungkook said "I am a gangster!".........

Keeping you in some suspense!!
Sorry😋...
Thank you for reading my story hope you are enjoying it ...
BIIIII😚😚