TWIST

I was not allowed to leave the room.
But being the stubborn me ..I stepped out of the cage...which people state as room.
I was aware that there will be people outside...I could get caught or worse killed. But living in KIA for so many years has made me overcome all sorts of fears.

I knew that much that Jungkook is definitely not at home. He is too busy to lurke  around in the house mid afternoon.

Walking down the unknown hallway I came face to face with Namjoon.
He was not shocked ..his straight face turned into a smirking one.

"I knew you would come out, ha you thought we are fools huh?"

I didn't give a reaction and stood there with a straight face which managed to annoy him more .

Suddenly I was held but my hair and being pulled to somewhere .I did not resist , rather I was intrigued to know where he would take me.

I was pushed in a room and finally in front of the devil himself.

He stood there smiling knowingly.

"You cannot follow rules huh? This is not your house that you can roam around!" Jungkook growled

I still maintained a straight face.

He went on to say " as you are KIAs best ,so definitely you will not need training so let's get started with the job."

"No"

Hearing that he looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"Never in hell am I'm working for you, torture me all you want you not gonna get anything except a dead body in the end" I said.

He let out a loud laugh...being very amused .

"You have to work for us ...princess .
No Choice."

"You can't force me."

"Oh princess I sure can , you forgot I have all your information including your sister."

I tried not to give any reaction but I cannot put my sister's life at stake.

I still did not give any answer.
I stood there like a statue ...deep in my thoughts ,when a harsh tug brought me back.

Instead of looking straight I glanced at the gun placed beside me ...in a swift motion I took it and shot Jungkook .

He feel down on his knees with his hand catching his wound .

Few men bombarded in ..who were soon lying on the floor with bullets .

I took the chance to escape ...his men were out doing his dirty work ..so it was a piece of cake to leave the house without any more bloodshed.

I ran as fast as I could . Running to nowhere.
I reached a cabin which seemed rather abandoned .
I barged in to take rest.
I had managed to run pretty far .

I ringed up KIA.
(Yes I had my phone though I was not using it when trapped)

Soon a SUV arrived and I hoped in.

I turned to my side and soon realised a gun pointed at my head.

"You did a big mistake , princess"

Hey!
I have not been updating due to studies and personal issues...
But do give me a feedback..
Love Zain❤️!