STAY WITH ME!

The next day I had the same routine to go to work!

I reached the cafe and noticed that Jungkook was not there.

It has been 4 days now that I have not seen Jungkook .....
I kinda miss him...I used to have a good time with him~

After work I left for home.
Suddenly on the road I was stopped by a black van.
Immediately I placed my hand on the gun tucked in my jeans ,covered by my jacket.
The door opened and few men stood in front of me and commanded me to get in the car.
I refused and they approached me ,trying to get hold of me.
But I was too strong .
I had already defeated 5 men .
They were on the ground groaning .
Suddenly I felt someone grab me and made me smell chloroform ,which made me faint.

After about 5 hours.......

I opened my eyes and placed my hand on my head as it was paining alot !

I opened my eyes to be greeted by the view of an unfamiliar room!

I was a very big room with a huge bed where I was laying . The window was open and it was already night .
Suddenly the door creaked and I became alert and ready to attack!

To my shock I saw Jungkook!

He approached me and sat beside me.
He said "How are you feeling?!" With a look of concern on his face.

"How are you feeling?" this is what you say when you kidnap me?!...

I replied with an "ok".

He could continued talking " I missed you a lot ! Sorry for just suddenly picking you up from the road like this ,but you were too harsh on my men! He chuckled. I did not know you were so strong. So coming to the point I want you to live with me and about informing your parents I have told them that the cafe staff has gone on a road trip for a week and it was a sudden plan so we already left,they believed me ."

I said " why do you want me to live with you?".

"I want to more about you and I also want you to know more about me" he said.

I completely forgot that he had revealed one of his "darkest secret" to me.

"Okay" I said.

I pulled him into a hug and said " where did you vanish? I missed you!"
I pouted.
He chuckled at my aegyo .

He handed me one of his shirts and told me to freshen up.

He left the room and I locked it.

I went into the huge bathroom and opened the shower. The water was already hot and it relaxed me a lot!
With so much of stress by being a KIA's agent and doing one of the most impossible mission and side by side dealing with the cafe job and not forgetting to mention study I had a lot of stress. The steamy water was drawing all of the stress out and into the drain!
After a half an hour long bath I exited the bathroom while wearing the shirt and obviously my undergarments inside.
I left the room searching for Jungkook.
It's was a very big house , just like a mansion .
While roaming around the whole house I saw a huge balcony with an amazing view of one of the most busiest city Seoul.
I entered the balcony and rested my body against the railing.
It was very refreshing as the cold air hit my face and making my hair fly .

After sometime I felt someone behind me and suddenly that person spoke up "Now what do we have here"...
That did not sound like Jungkook so I became more alert and stood still, till that person approached me!......

Hey guys!
I'm very sorry that I had not been updating the next chapter because of my exams!.
But guess what we reached 109 reads!!!!🎊🎊🎉🎉 Yayyy.
And not forgetting mention BTS dropped their hot af concept pics!
Thank you for reading and supporting!
With love Zain❤️