GUNPOINT

I woke as sun rays hit my eye.
I opened my eyes and was shocked to see Jungkook sitting beside me with a gun in his hand...

The only thing that came to my mind was my cover has been blown...

He kept rotating the pistol in his hand with complete silence and a blank face!

Slowly he turned his head towards me saying "I hate it when people lie...betray..., don't   you?"

"Yes , I do" , was the only answer I gave.

He still kept rotating the pistol suddenly pointed at me.

I looked into his eyes without flinching..

"Are you sure you are not a liar...a betrayer..." He said.

"If I am why don't you just pull the trigger ,huh?" Fearlessly looking into his eyes I said.

He smirked and retreated the gun away from my head to his lips , rubbing it slowly.
"Won't that be too easy?
A little torture wouldn't hurt."
He said ,an evil grin spreading across his face.

Now the fear had crept in...
This is the devil I  had to encounter.
Or should I say worst than a devil...that grin was enough to run chills down my spine.

He suddenly pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger.

I flinched , shutting my eyes in the process.

I slowly opened my eyes only to be aware that the bullet had not touched me , but it hit the beside lamp.

I had fixed a microphone in it..so I could communicate.

"Now my princess is trapped , isn't she?" He said.

He tucked the gun in his pocket and got up from the bed to reach the door.

Before he left I asked him...
"Namjoon told you...?"

He turned around and smirked
"I knew about to all along, it was my plan all along to get you here, princess!"

We always thought that we were one step ahead of him , but we were so wrong....now I'm trapped.

I stayed in the room until suddenly clicking sound was heard .

I lifted up my head to see Jungkook again!

"Now you are going to work for me , get it?    Forget KIA .......
And if you betray me , I'm well aware ,where to find your sister"
He said.

Him mentioning my sister made my eyes widen.

She is  my only family , while my parents are step...

I did not want to involve her into anything , she was not even aware of me being an agent!

He walked towards me , put a hand around my waist and pulled me towards him , and placing him lips roughly on mine ...while I did not answer his kiss back.

After releasing me , he lossened his grip around me and looked into my eyes and said
"You are my precious treasure , I don't want loose you...so it's better you obey me because I will not hesitate to shoot you if  anything happened to my gang ."

After saying so he left the room and I was determined that there was no going back for me now.

It's either work for him or die .........

Hello there!
I have literally taken so much of time to another chapter for which im bitterly sorry!
Hope you enjoy this one.
-love Zain ❤️