MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!

JUNGKOOK POV

"Its  good to be back home" hoseok said.
Jungkook and his gang a.k.a his best friends had returned to Korea after 3 years of shifting one country to  another for work n avoiding KIA who have been searching for them non stop!!
"Hyung! You need to be careful now,even though we are back home KIA  knows your identity ,we need to be very alert!" Jungkook said.

"Don't worry everything is under control  jungkook-ah" Suga reassured the worried guy in front of him!

"He will not leave the house for the time till we are in Korea ,whether it be months or years" namjoon said mockingly."

"Yah! So you all will trap me in the house?!" Hoseok retorted.

All started laughing at hoseoks funny reaction....until jungkook got a call!!

And that informs them to go back to work!

Namjoon was in-charge of making the
Plans.

Suga was in-charge of the computer related stuff.

Hoseok was in-charge of combat ,guns,bombs and grenades.

Jimin was jungkooks right hand man or most important man,he was also kind of the head.

Jungkook is the head /boss .

Now that they have returned to Korea they had to look after alot of work which they left pending when they left Korea.

Bulletproof gang was basically a gang involved in robbery and murder ,but till now they have only robbed or murdered the corrupt people or people causing irrelevant damage to the minority.

With the money bulletproof gets they run an orphanage and old age homes.
There are 36 orphanages and 17 old age home under bulletproof gang.KIA is unaware of this fact ,but even if they knew about it would they not arrest the gang?!...

                                Y/N POV

After we left the office taehyung was dumbfounded that I had taken such an impossible mission.

We remained silent for a couple of minutes and then taehyung broke the silence "Wanna grab some lunch?!"
I just responded with a slight nod.

After few hours I was called by the boss in the office.

We talked about my upcoming major case.
                      "JEON JUNGKOOK"

There was news that the members will be working with normal jobs.
And jungkook was most probably working in a cafe and I will be starting my work from tomorrow.

Even though we have not seen their faces but they are dumb enough to enroll with their real names.

In "golden cafe" a Jeon jungkook has enrolled and their is information that it is bulletproof gang leader jungkook.

The words which boss said that I have to "seduce him".

I returned home after a long day at KIA and was treated by my cheerful and amazing dad,making cupcakes in the kitchen. The smell pulled me towards the freshly baked chocolate muffins as I was craving for a nice,fluffy cake in my mouth. I sneakily went towards the tray as I had called on the landline so that he leaves the room so that my mission to successfully take the muffin succeeds.
But this prank has become too old for my dad...he caught be and pulled my ear causing me to wince in pain. But then he left my ear and that was my only golden chance I took two cupcakes in both my hands Andean towards my room causing my dad the chuckle a little bit and question himself that surely her daughter is an adult now! A BIGGGG QUESTION!!!...

The next day I reached the cafe wearing seducing outfit as per my bosses recommendation! 👇👇

All eyes were on me when I entered the cafe but my eyes caught an extremely muscular man , very tall, structured face, a fabulous jawline ,terribely handsome man standing there staring back at me

I wanted to know why a model looking guy is working in a cafe like this! And the most important to find our buddy "JUNGKOOK".....

Hey!! So how is it going so far?
Sorry for all the errors and for any problems or ideas feel free to comment or message me!
Sorry it there are any mistakes today!!     BIIIII💜