REVEAL

Y/n POV

Jungkook entered the room , I was already laying on the bed.

I was awake but my eyes were shut .
I was not getting sleep as too many things were on my mind.

Suddenly the part of the bed beside me tilted and I could feel some one get on the bed.
And in a few seconds I felt Jungkook's hand crawl to my waist and pull me into his warm yet soothing embrace .

I felt safe......I felt happy.

After that I was deep in sleep forget all my worries of KIA.

The sun hit my eye signalling that it was morning.
I turned and found out Jungkook was no longer beside me .
Maybe he had left for work.

I dragged myself towards the bathroom and freshened up and wore my new pair of clothes which Jungkook had left before he went for work.
I went down and saw Suga and Jimin sitting on the sofa busy typing stuff on the laptop.

Ignoring them I went to the kitchen and cooked up some breakfast for me.

As I placed the plate on the counter Suga approached me and said *your training starts today*.

I nodded in response and asked him where do I have to go for the training , he told me that I will be taken.

After breakfast I changed and headed downstairs and I sat in the car waiting for me outside.

We stopped in front of a tall building.
About 13-16 floors.

I entered and a person took to a the different sections of the building.

Each floor had a different department.

And there were thousands of people working ,which left me aghast.

Finally I was taking to the department I will specialise in "plan arranger".

We stood in front of the door and then we opened it and I was greeted with the shock of my life!

"So how are you agent 004?!" He said.

I gasped and said "Kim namjoon?????"

Sorry did not upload a chapter for a very very long time.
But I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Please vote and comment and do read my other FF "together.....never"Taehyung FF.
- Love Zain ❤️