FEELINGS

"There is no escape anymore."

That was the only thing running on my mind!

I sat staring at the packed bag ,obeying his orders.

Soon I was called to the front gate where he waited for me.
I entered the car to immediately be cuffed to the handle.
"Just taking precautions , don't want to have running away again , princess" he said.
He found all this amusing.
But I felt trapped.
But part of me wanted to be with him.

The car started towards the destination while I remained in the sea of my own thoughts.
A hand on my thigh brought me back to the world.
I glanced at him and noticed him looking straight at me.
He had a soft look , hard to interpret.

"Why do you have to run away?"
He questioned.

"Isn't it obvious ,huh?"
"My agency wants me back to reward me for my unsuccessful mission" I sarcastically replied.

"Then just stay with me " he said casually , having no idea what his words did to me.

I was bound to the agency , I was practically raised there , I had sworn my life to obey and work for it as a repayment of pulling me out of the hell whole of life I had as a child.

But I felt free with him.
This sweet freedom I always craved.
He made me feel vulnerable.
But being with him claims that I have to disobey my agency , which I'm not willing to do .

"Why didn't you just kill me?" I whispered.

"You are not worth being killed , there's alot I want to know about you.
I don't just casually hire someone , tell them my life sworn secret when I'm being hunted. I saw something in you and wanted to have you to myself."
He said.

"I am here to get you arrested , expose your cover ,I tried to kill you...."

"But you didn't ,you could have aimed for my heart but you shot elsewhere ."
He retorted.

"I just couldn't bring myself up to kill you and I had orders to bring you alive to the agency anyways".

"Was that the only reason you didn't kill me?" He said.

I didn't have an answer to his question.
Were there any other reason to not killing him .

He drew lazy circles with his thumb on my thigh , slowly relaxing me .

I wont disagree that the time span I spent with Jungkook didn't spark a tad bit of feeling towards him .
But even if I fell for him our circumstances will never let us be together.
I would never mentally or physically agree to disobey my agency which is desperate to capture Jungkook.

I opened my eyes to see Jungkook reading a file , while I was already buckled up on the seat . I peaked out to see the clouds lazily floating.

"So you weren't dead!"
I turned my face towards the man in front of me .

"How long I have been asleep?"I questioned.
"4 hours".
"How long till we reach our destination?"
"Half an hour".
The short conversation came with a long silence.

"Where are we going exactly?"I questioned.
"Prague".

After the landing , we were greeted by three black SUVs which will take us to the hotel.

I sat silently ,looking over the beautiful city.
The lights had me mesmerized.

Soon we stood at the reception and headed to our room.
He booked a single room , definitely didn't want to away from his eye sight for a second.

After checking in , I stood under the hot shower , letting the water relax my bones .
A hand incircled my waist while I scrubbed my head.
I was not suprised , knowing who the person is .
I didn't protest .
Let him do whatever he wanted to do.
His hands travelled my body ,making me melt with his gentle touchs.
He spun me around and the next thing I know his lips with on mine.
We melted into each other.
Wrapped around each other .
Enjoying the moment.
Letting our body be wiped off with the last traces of breath in the intense battle of our lips.
I wanted to be with him only him in that moment.
I wanted to ditch all my responsibilities and live my life with him.
Our make out session didn't last long.
He had to go perform his responsibilities.

Jungkook looked ravishing in his pressed black tuxedo.
He has always been gorgeous but I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I stood in a black net gown , backless .
The dress came till my knees while the rest was a black see through net fabric.
It was off shoulder with net puff sleeves till my wrists.
I wore diamond studs and my hair was up in a messy yet elegant bun with strands of hair hanging on my face.
With perfect amount of makeup and a strikingly beautiful shade of red on my lips.
My feet were adorned with black stiletto.

I walked towards him capturing all his attention.
He was dazed off.
He slid a hand around my waist ,pulling me closer and planting a soft kiss on my lips ,taking my breath away.

"You are ravishing as always
You are the best thing in my life right now and I will make sure not to lose you again,princess".

His indirect words were enough for me to fall in love with him .

Hey!
I hope you have been healthy and happy!
Yes I have finally updated this book!
I'm very sorry for making you all wait for so long.
I hope you enjoy reading .
I love you , always❤️