TRAPPED

I sat there with an injured jungkook staring deep into my soul.
Furious was not the word which could sum up jungkooks current feelings.
He was fuming .
He held my hand tight , which was definate to cause a wound.
His other hand held his injured wound which oozed out blood.
He seemed to have rushed after he got shot to catch me.

I got caught again .
I sat there emotionless , unable to think of my next move.

"Why don't you just let me go. I'm a burden to you anyway." I whispered loud enough for his ears to reach.

"Because you hold a lot of information now , either stay or die ,you have not other choice ." He said.
I couldn't betray KIA ,but I was not in a situation to have any choice.

I sat there with an injured jungkooks ,groaning now and then due to the open injury .

We reached the mansion .
I was dragged to the room which I knew belonged to jungkook.

He locked the room after entering it.
The planted himself on the chair lifting his shirt to inspect the injury.

I headed to the bathroom to get a hold of the first aid , to atleast give a minimal coverage to the injury before the doctor arrives the next day.

I sat beside him cleaning the leaking blood .
I was not guilty of shooting him .
He looked at me now and then , hissing and groaning due to the burning feeling of the disinfectant.

I finished wrapping up and stood up to leave towards the bathroom.
I was halted on my way when I felt a tug on my wrist making me look back to notice jungkooks hand wrapped around my wrist but rather gentle than the earlier situation.

"Why can't you just stay....leave KIA ."
his sudden gentle gesture shocked me.

"I can't , they have been my only support since I was abandoned."
I replied.

"You don't have a choice now anyway".
"Who said I cannot escape again?" .
I questioned.
"You will not be able to , because now I will keep an eye on you. You are going to be with always whether you like it or not."
I didn't reply just stood there thinking about the start of the mission and whether it was a good choice to accept it or it was just the greed to reach higher.
I freed myself from his grip and continued walking towards the bathroom ,unaware of a limping Jungkook behind me .
After placing the box in the cabinet I was trapped in between two arms .
Jungkook casually leaned ,making me shift my face to the other direction.
He brought his mouth closer to my ear and whispered.
"Theres no more running , princess .
Now you are mine and mine alone"

He left a soft kiss below my ear , leaving me leaning on the counter top .
I was trapped ,again.
Contacting the agency was a big question.
This time there was no way Jungkook was being lenient towards me.
I returned to the room , looking at a peaceful Jungkook lying on the bed with his eyes shut.
I placed my self on the other side of the bed and faced the other side.

His arms wrapped around my waist securely ,not wanting me to escape .
I laid there with my eyes open , sleep long gone.
The only things I heard was the deep breaths of the man beside me and the sound of the wind on the window.

The room was brightened up with the sun in not time.
I still laid there with my eyes open .
Jungkook snuggled further trying to find that cozy spot.
Soon he got up from his position.
Rubbed his eyes and ruffled his hair .

He started speaking in raspy voice.
"You are coming with me today , I have a meeting overseas along with a party later , pack accordingly ,I will come pick you up at 12 ".

I sat there without responding being already aware that my opinion was unwanted.

He headed to the bathroom.

I got a hold of his phone and dialled up taehyung but he was already a step ahead of me , only his gang members can be dialled through his phone.

I placed the phone back in place and laid down on the bed , giving up all hope.

He came out drenched in water , with a pair of pants and a tucked in shirt.

He headed out .
He turned towards me ,
"Theres no escape , stop putting so much pressure on that pretty mind of yours .Ill see you soon ,princess.

I am not very sure about this book, the plot is very clashing with other writers, that is the reason why I have not been uploading.
I am very happy by the response I have got but I may not continue this book.
I have started a new book namely "my travel diary" recently .If you like my books please do give that book a read.
I'm very thankful for all the support it means alot to me!
I love you❤️