FEAR

I gasped "Kim namjoon?!!!"

Namjoon smirked looking at my amusing expression!

After recovering from the shock I asked " how did you get out?!"

" I have my ways!" He said.

"So what should we do now...shall I tell Jungkook that his girl has actually come here to kill him ? Huh?!"

I flinched a little bit and replied " go ahead ,tell him."

He was surprised by my answer.

"Umm I'm not in the mood , I will wait for the moment to disclose the truth to Jungkook , till then why don't we keep this as a little secret between us ?" Grinning widely showing his dimples.

I was not interested in hearing his bullshit!
I gave him a blank expression and walked past him.

Earlier that day I was taken to my cabin where I will work and my latest mission is to hack into an important file of the well known Kim Hanyin, the uprising rich business man!

Hacking into this file will prove my worth and skills.

I did take time to hack in because the coding was extremely hard but I did it all because of KIA's hard training.

Suga looked pretty impressed by my work , he appreciated my hard work and told me to get back home!

Even though it was just computer work I was very tired.
The thought that Namjoon is back and can reveal my identity before I finish my mission lingers in my head continuously!

I asked one of the guards whether Jungkook will be home or not ,but they refused and replied that he will not return!

I entered my room and proceeded for a warm bath!

After undressing I stood below the shower and let the warm water hit my body , as the warm water hit my body and trickled down it felt as if all my worries are going down the drain.

I was so into enjoying the warm water bath that I did not notice the creaking sound of the door opening!

In minutes I was done , walked out of the shower to notice Jungkook leaning against the door staring at me from head to bottom.

"Your weren't suppose to come today?"

"Aren't you happy seeing me here?!" He asked .

I smiled and approached him wrapping my arms around his neck and whispering in his ear saying "very".

He lifted me off the ground and hugged me followed by a passionate kiss!

Wish the time would stop here...I am happy but will this happiness, this togetherness  last?!

Thank you for 1k reads it really means alot!❤️