DO YOU TRUST HER?

The person behind me approached me and stood beside me leaning on the counter.
I turned my head to encounter an extremely pale guy, with blonde hair, he was very fair and it seemed like he had just woken up .

"So are you the new maid?!" He said.

"Maid!!!!!what the hell.. do I look like a maid to you?!.... ~ thought.

" No I am not the maid , I am Jungkooks....." I said calmly when I was interrupted .

"She is with me hyung !" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook- ah what do you mean by she is with you?!"the blonde hair guy said.

"She is my girlfriend!!" Jungkook said .

The blonde hair guy and my eyes grew bigger and both shouted in Unison "WHAT!!!!!!".

Jungkook just chuckled.

"I am just joking , she is going to live with me and soon join the gang" he said.

The blonde hair guy just agreed to whatever he said as he knew that being the head of gang jungkook was sensible and he would easily not trust people. She must be special.

BLONDE HAIR GUY POV

I don't trust he now so I will keep a track on her. She maybe a threat .
I have to keep jungkook - ah safe also even though he is the leader ,but I am still his hyung.

BACK TO NORMAL POV

"Hello my name is min Yoongi but you can call me Suga" he said.

"Hello I'm Y/n" I said.

"Hey y/n come I will let you meet the others" jungkook said.

I followed him to a room filled with 2 more members.

The guy with the gun in hand is Jung Hoseok a.k.a J-hope , the J-hope guy flashed me a very bright smile .

While the other guy sitting on the sofa with his phone in hand just glared at me.

Jungkook continued and said "This is Park Jimin ".

We had an eye contact for a few seconds and then broke the eye contact and looked at Jungkook .

"It's already late , I think I should sleep " I said.

Before leaving I introduced myself and said goodnight to everyone.

I reached the room and noticed that almost all rooms have a cctv camera but Jungkook rooms does not have one, so this was my golden chance to contact KIA.
I took the phone beside the bed and failed the no. and said my code first.

"Why did Alice follow the rabbit , when she is going to fall in the pit"
I said.

The other end Taehyung answered .

"Tell me the update" he said.

"I have got in the den , the tiger has gained trust and met the other animals but I do think they trust me especially two. I don't think I will be out of the den for a few days because the tiger will teach me how to hunt"
I said.
I said in code language.

Taehyung said " You need to get out of the den and come here one day , we need more details about the tiger.

After the conversation with ,I went to the bathroom and changed into a shirt given by jungkook and laid down on the bed and soon I was asleep.

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook - ah how can you trust her so easily said Suga hyung.

"Hyung I have already told her of what I am and she is still willing to stay with me"jungkook said.

"What if she informs the police ?!"
J-hope hyung said.

"So I will shoot in the head first" jungkook said........

Hi ! Thank you for 150 reads it means alot me . If you have any ideas please do message me.
- love Zain.