HIM!!

I was under Jungkook and there was an intense staring competition between us.
He did not divert his eyes from mine , and neither did I .
A sexual tension was built between us and it was slowly growing.
None of us thought of getting up before someone arrives.

We were not dating even though I had won jungkook's trust and know one of his darkest secrets!

After a solid 10 minutes of staring Jungkook got up from me and when we got up he immediately pinned me to the locker.

"How can you be so attractive" he said.

"Fortunately I am, and you are very much attracted to it?!" I said.

Jungkook was caught off- guard and he leaned in ,with minimal space left between us .
But instead his lips meeting mine I felt his breath in on my ear.

He wispered in his husky yet sexy voice "Y/n you turn me on".
After he said that some noises we're heard outside the changing room and there were some workers coming to change .
I immediately pushed him and settled my dress and hair ,and gave him a glare.
He just stood there smirking.

I could not get over with what Jungkook told me.

It kinda attracted me towards him! But I can't let that happen,he is my mission!

After I left the cafe I went to KIA to update on everything happening ,and how the mission is going on.

JUNGKOOK POV

I reached home after a long day of work.
I couldn't take a Y/n off my mind.

But I had to.
We had an important mission coming up!
We were going to rob Mr.choi!
He is one of the most richest businessman but all his money is black money which he earned from murder,drug dealing, and kidnapping!
The mission is in two weeks and the mission is being handled by namjoon hyung !
I had to go to Daegu for a few days so I'll not be at work at the cafe!

Y/N POV

Another day of work.
But today I had an important mission !
Bulletproof gang is going to do a robbery and I have to catch the head of the mission!
I dressed into my spy outfit with all my equipments!
Even though it's tight but it helps me move into small places alot as it is made by KIA and has many new tricks inserted into some parts of the outfit I can use during such missions!

But today I had an important mission !Bulletproof gang is going to do a robbery and I have to catch the head of the mission!I dressed into my spy outfit with all my equipments!Even though it's tight but it helps me move into small places alot as i...

We entered the build and finally I entered the room where the leader was controlling and ordering the group what to do.
I covered my face and moved towards the man and placed a gun on his head and told him to stand and move towards the door.
He turned around ,I saw his face and in a split of second he grabbed my gun and twisted my hand ,but I was faster I took his hand and immediately flipped him over ,causing him to groan in pain when his body hit the floor.
I immediately injected the sleeping drug inside his body causing him to faint and collapse.
He was taken by the KIA men and the rest of the people in the mission were shot dead!
I was happy and proud I had finally got one bulletproof gang member in my hand!
"One down , five to go. Not much time left till we meet officially JEON JUNGKOOK " I said in my head.

Even though I was excited of getting the post of Agent 002 but I had sadness and regret that I had already started to have feelings for the guy that I have kill!

Sorry for the very late update!!!
Enjoys~~~
💜💜💜