TRUST!

"I am a gangster" Jungkook said.

I was very shocked and I asked him again .

He again said that he is a gangster!

I was very shocked that he has already told the dark secret about himself.

I knew that he is a gangster but to act innocent and puzzled I said " you are joking?!right?!!!".

He replied with a no!

There was awkward silence.

Jungkook broke the silence and continued .....
"I am a gangster , you must have heard about the 'bulletproof gang'..."

I nodded saying a yes..

"I am the leader!".

"So you are the person KIA has been searching for these past months!?" I said.
He said yes.

I questioned "why are you telling me this?!I can you and inform the police you know that?!".

"You will never" he said confidently.

"How are you so sure?!" I said.

"Because I trust you" he said.

Those words made my heart flutter , even though he did not say I love you but it did make me blush!

I did not answer him!

After the fireworks we went back to his car and he drove me home.

The car ride was silent , when we reached at the front gate of my house, I slowly unbuckled the seatbelt and was about to open the door when Jungkook pulled me by my arm and due to the sudden impact I landed in his arms and our face only inches away.
He reduced the space and the next moment I felt his soft, plump lips on mine. Ours lips moved in synced, it was not a rough kiss but rather a passionate one.
After the kiss we parted a little bit and caught our breath.
Before leaving I gave him a smile and said "good night kookie"...

I still could not understand how and why did I even respond to his kiss..
But I don't regret it!
"I am not falling for him, I can't fall for him. I hope I don't".
I went to my room and collapsed on my soft bed and immediately drifted off to sleep.

My alarm woke me up.
I yawned and went to bathroom to freshen up .
"Another annoying work day!"

OOTD! (outfit of the day).

I reached the cafe and was feeling a constant state by jungkook..

I ignored it and continued working ,but whenever I saw jungkook I could only remember the kiss!!..
It was a hectic day ,many customers came today !
I was very tired !!
I made my way to the changing room and changed into my clothes !

Suddenly I was pinned to the locker and as I was a very well trained agent and took the hand pinning me and flipped the person and onto the floor without seeing who it was ,but suddenly that person pulled my leg and I was under him (yes a him because he was pretty heavy to flip over😂)...
When I opened my eyes I saw the person was non other than "Mr Jeon Jungkook"......

Hey guys !!
I know it's a short chapter but I hope you enjoy it and give me the feedback on how the story is!
                                      -with love A/n!!