"Joe Brown"

"I'm not your dad" he smiles a terribly ugly smile. The kind of smile that makes your skin crawl and bring vomits to your throat.

"Wh...what..." I stand, shocked

"I am not your dad" he laughs

"Yes you are..."

"Nope. Your slut of a mother cheated with someone and got pregnant with you. You're not my kid" he shrugs

"Then who's my dad?" I ask softly, looking at the guys

"Micheal Jackson" He laughs. I roll my eyes.

"Who. The. Fuck. Is. My. Dad?" I take a step closer with every word, hoping he's scared of me

"You don't scare me" I tense up, well there goes my plan. I feel cold metal enter my closed hand and I look down. A knife. Cason just gave me a knife. I hold it up to the bars

"How about now?" I smirk. He backs away a little hoping I wouldn't see. I look over at the lock and back at him, his eyes follow mine and he shakes his head. I unlock it and start to open it but someone grabs my arm stopping me.

Cason
Trigger warning! Torture! Skip to "scene over"
She looks at me with rage in her eyes and I take my hand off her. She opens the door and walks in.

"You deserve this. You deserve what's about to happen" she starts, placing the knife I gave her on his cheek, slowly sliding it down, watching the crimson liquid trickle down his cheek. He winces in pain. I look at the guys. 

'What the fuck' Grayson mouths to me. I shrug and turn back to Ava.

"Now, Luke" she says emphasizing the 'k'  "Ya gonna tell me who my dad is?" She asks. He spits at her. She moves the knife down to his neck, right under his Adam's apple. I look to the other guys again and they're all watching with intrigue or smiling.

"Bro, she's a natural" Tyson whispers to me

"That's what I'm worried about" I mumble

"Joe. Joe Brown" he says after she's nicked his throat.  

"I should kill you" she whispers in his ear "I should kill you right here. But no. That would be too easy. I want to make you suffer" she smiles and gets up to leave.

Scene over

"Wait! Please don't leave me! I beg you! I'm going to die in here! I love you! I won't hurt you ever again!" He yells

"I fucking know" Ava tells him, locking the door again "don't feed him. No food, no water" she tells the guards and walks down the hallway "you guys coming?" She asks, still walking.

"Holy...." Grayson starts

".....Shit" Xavier finishes

"That's my girlfriend" I smile widely and walk down the hallway to her. 

<>_~_<>
The next day
"Hey baby, whatcha doin?" I ask kissing her on the cheek.

"I've been looking up Joe Brown. I think I found him" she says pulling up  a picture of a man with brown curly hair, the exact same as Ava's and crystal blue eyes, also like Ava's.  She looks just like him.

"I think that's him" I say comparing the two in my mind.

"Yeah" she smiles at the picture.

<>_~_<>
"Are you sure about this?" I ask her. We're standing outside of Joe Brown's house. It's a beautiful two story house with stone on the bottom story and light brown siding on the top. 

"Yes" she says after she takes a deep breath. I grab her and and we walk up the steps to his house.

"Ava?" A man opens the door right as she was about to knock.

"Uhm. Hi" Ava says awkwardly. He invites us inside and tells us the story of how Lucas kidnapped Ava's mom and her. He tells us Ava's birth story, and introduces us to Ava's brothers and sisters. She has 6! He tells us the story of how he got mugged! Lucas didn't even know them! He thought Ava and her mom were his family.
___________________________
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I'm running out of ideas. I think there's only 1 more chapter. I'm not really sure what chapter this is 😂 anyway, bye love you my little jellybeans!
{Edited by meldubuis }