"Help"

Ava
"So, you decided to sneak out while you thought I was at work huh?" He smiles. I shake my head rapidly and pull a picture of Cason and Cassidy out of my pocket. Cason and Cassidy are the only people I can see because my dad doesn't want their dad to think I'm weird.
(Abuse/rape scene. I'll put "Scene over" at the end)
"You were at the Dodges?" He asks and nods "I guess that's okay" he stops to look at me. I sigh in relief "just kidding" he growls and grabs my hair, throwing me on the floor. I shake my head "I don't care where you were! You're still a worthless piece of shit that deserves to die!" He yells at me. I start to sob. He drags me over to his bedroom.
(Scene over)
*knock knock*
My dad freezes.
*knock knock*
He lets me go but shoves me in his room.
"Hello" he greets the person at the door.

"Hi, is Ava here?" The person asks. It's a guy. His voice sounds familiar. Cason!

"No she isn't" my dad tells him. I cough to let him know I am here

"That was her" Cason tells my dad

"Oh! I thought you meant here like in the living room! Yes, she's here"
*ring ring*
I hear some mumbling then a door slamming shut. I climb over to my dads door, opening it slowly. I peek my head out to see Cason sitting on the couch playing on his phone and my dad nowhere. Cason spots me.

"What are you doing?" He asks with worry in his voice

"Help" I sign before everything goes dark.
Cason
"I have to go" Lucas tells me

"Can I stay?" I ask

"No...Ava's not feeling well" he tells me

"Oh" I walk outside and wait for him to leave. After he's gone I open the door and walk back inside. I sit on the couch and answer a few texts.
I see Ava look out at me. Her hair is a mess and she has bruises everywhere. She looks like she got in a fight with a lawnmower and the lawnmower won.

"What are you doing" I ask. You can hear the worry in my voice.

"Help" she signs and falls to the ground. I quickly get up and run to her.

"Ava?" I grab her. She still has a pulse. I take my phone out and call 911.

<>_~_<>
"Would you like to ride with her?" The paramedic asks

"Uhm, Yeah" I say and climb in. Should I tell her dad? Nah.
3 hours later
I look at Ava and she looks back at me

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I ask her

"Dad?" She signs

"I think he's at work" she nods

"Castiel?" She spells out

"Who's Castiel?"

"Cat"

"I'm sure he's fine" I tell her.
She looks around and starts having a panic attack. "Hey, hey it's okay" I try to soothe her. She sits up and starts to get out of the bed. "You have to rest" she shakes her head violently "Ava" I yell. This gets her attention "please. You have to lay down" she lays back down "Do you want me to go get Castiel?" I ask. She nods "okay. I'm going to call Cassidy to come stay with you. I'll take Castiel to my house and you will stay there for now. Okay?" She nods again. She looks....scared, it's breaking my heart. I step outside of her room and call Cassidy.

"Hey Casey"

"Hey. Ava's in the hospital and I need you to come stay with her. I'm going to call Tyson to make sure her dad doesn't come. I have a bad feeling about that"

"On my way!"
________________________
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. We're almost done moving so I have more time to write. Bye love you my little jellybeans!
{Edited by meldubuis }