Ch 3

3rd POV

The wind blew, making faint whistles each time it passed through the leaves of bushes and trees. Two shadows quietly crept around, searching for a certain black, white and brown house.

"I'll go up first, then I'll pull you up," a certain blonde boy whispered to his sister as he began climbing up a tree nearby the window they were trying to enter.

"Don't you think Karou will be mad when he sees us breaking into his room?" Nashi groaned at this thought, Karou may be their best friend, but when he was scolding them he was a pain in the rear.

"Let's just hurry up and get inside Luke... I'm tired and hungry..." she dragged out the last bit to exaggerate her hunger. Luke shook his head, he was also a bit hungry, but could hold. Nashi would have to wait to stuff her face with food.

"Knock knock, anybody home?" Luke asked quietly in a sort of playful manner.

And there surely was somebody home. Karou was on his brown desk in the corner, reading and writing notes on magic, while looking at specific pictures of mages. His room was a normal size, but a little cramped in some areas due to his tall bookshelf and towers of messily laid out books and papers. On one wall was a poster map, with red circles tracing around certain quardinates and landmarks. There were sticky notes all over papers and on the map.

Karou sighed, removing his silver reading glasses to look at his favorite pair of twins. He gave a small, slightly irritated smile before unlocking his window allowing them into his room.
"What are you two doing here? I was in the middle of something actually important," he scolded them quietly trying not to wake up his parents,who were sleeping soundly down the small hall.

"Calm down, and we're here because we need a map," Nashi reasoned, flopping onto her friend's white and black bed. Unsurprisingly, the bed was extremely comfortable, making her snuggle into it.

"Seriously, that's it?" he was quite irritated at this point, and pulling Nashi out of his bed wasn't helping.

Luke began to explain their story, crawling onto the bed making Karou sweatdrop. 'Seriously' he thought as he had finally given up on removing Nashi from his bed. He pulled his small swivel chair behind him and sat down,ready for a long story.

"...So now we have to find Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail to save our mom who is Lucy Heartfilia the celestial spirit mage also from Fairy Tail," Luke sighed as he finished his last sentence. Karou's face was showing surprise. Who would've thought his best friends were the children of a dragon slayer and a celestial spirit mage.

"Karou,we need a map to find Fairy Tail, you've got one right?" The twins looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Look who your talking to," he smiled, rummaging through books and papers making the twins sweat-drop. "Found it!" He whisper-yelled waving a map in the air.

"This map will take you to Fairy Tail, just follow the red markings and you should be there in about 3 days," he instructed smiling sadly, knowing this is the last time he'd see his favorite duo.

"We're gonna miss you Karou, I hope we can see each other soon..." Luke trailed of, his signature grin on his face.

"OH MY GOSH! I DIDN'T REALIZE WE WEREN'T GONNA SEE YOU AGAIN!" Nashi cried, when realization finally hit her, she threw herself onto Karou for one final hug.

"Don't worry Nash, I'm planning on moving to Magnolia once I turn 16, my parents said it's fine, so I'll see you sooner than you think!" He smiled, squeezing Nashi one last time. Although the twins were a pain, they were his favorite type, he had known them for so long and didt know what it was gonna be like without them, but he just had to wait a few years and they'd be together again. "Is there anything else I can do?"

~The next day at school with Karou ~

"Here!"

"Luke and Nashi Ashley ?" The bluenette teacher was taking attendance, and when she received no answer, she turned to Karou. "Karou, where are the twins?"

"Well, you see... Luke and Nashi's mom is actually Lucy Heartfilia of FairyTail and yesterday she was kidnapped, so luke and Nashi left to Magnolia yesterday to find their father, Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail, " he turned around to the seat behind him that was occupied by Icharou, "How ya feel about 'pinky' now?"